Zenith Grey Ibiza Sport TDi

Oct 31, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs
Picked up my Ibiza on Wednesday afternoon - absolutely loving it so far :D Seems a lot more powerful than my previous car (307 HDi 90) even without using full power!!

Some pictures after I washed it yesterday...

FirstDay1.jpg

FirstDay2.jpg

FirstDayInside.jpg

Hope you like :) Glad I went with the colour (a blind choice) it's lovely!!

Last edited:

gazjones

looks nice and interior is nice they really have got there act together now on the interior on the lower spec models :thumbup: keep it looking good and you know you can remap that to about 140 bhp :whistle:

Oct 31, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs
Yep I went for the Luxury Pack - rain sensor is really cool as is the MP3 CD :D.

No plans for her in the next 12 months... but next Christmas hopefully a remap and other things :D - i dont want to do it know as I've got bored with the last car and I'm determined to keep this for longer.

Loving it so far! and its really economical :D

Oct 31, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs
Cheers for the comments guys!!

I love it so far! It's done 1400 miles (in 2 weeks :'() and I've just put the 4th tankful in :D.

Got my Flip Key sorted and unsure about colour-coding the bumpstrips - I'm having the drivers side one replaced as it isn't attached to the door properly (hence all the pics being from the other side on the 2nd set :p .... ;)

Only about £15 for the set of strips ain't it? Do you know how much it'd cost to get sprayed up??

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
Cheers for the comments guys!!

I love it so far! It's done 1400 miles (in 2 weeks :'() and I've just put the 4th tankful in :D.

Got my Flip Key sorted and unsure about colour-coding the bumpstrips - I'm having the drivers side one replaced as it isn't attached to the door properly (hence all the pics being from the other side on the 2nd set :p .... ;)

Only about £15 for the set of strips ain't it? Do you know how much it'd cost to get sprayed up??

More like £20, I might have a set going spare if I definately decide to sell the car come January, they've been sat in the garage waiting to get painted!

Prob about £80 or so for painting I'm not sure, prices varey, the most time intensive bit is rubbing them down to get them smooth! (I've done this to 1 of mine)

gazjones

19 quid for all the bump strips and it cost me about 60 quid to have them smoothed and paintd but you can rub them down yourself as i tried it on my old ones and they come out lovely with some sand paper. im really likeing the bumper so much i might be getting a front facelift one!

gazjones

yea but it is nice having power and old bumper as they think its a 1.4 or something and get shown up lol but just a bit bigger fog light area and losing the bump strips on them make a big difference

gazjones

yep ive only ever seen 2 other ibiza fr's in red and only a few fr's out on the road so mine is still rare

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members