Vagcom - Reading/Basingstoke/Newbury areas?

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Wondering if anybody in these areas has vagcom? Ive got my 40k service at SEAT begining of Feb & hope to sort my problems out then too. Car is running very rich at present causing loss of power.

I could really do with somebody that has a spare hour to hook Vagcom up to my car to check for faults so I know what to get sorted when I go to SEAT.

Quite happy to travel to any of these areas or just outside, Im based in Tadley so im in the middle of all 3.

Would be greatly appreciatted if somebody could spare me an hour or so to run some checks for me.

Im quite flexible and can do pretty much any evening or weekend.

If you can do this give me a shout or PM me,

Thanks

Dan

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
I am in Camberley/Sandhurst and have VagCom if you want to come and use it

Yes would be really helpful thank you, As I say Im quite flexible so can do pretty much any day.

What day would be good for your self?

There is no rush, I have until end of january so when ever is good for you

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
well I work in Camberley so you can pop over this way any day or we can arrange to meet after work somewhere...

Whats best for you?

An evening (after 7pm) or weekend is good. Coming straight from work will be manic as I work in Reading & traffic is awful.

I can do evening after 7pm, Where are you based, do you live camberley area as well?

Give me a day that suits you & you can give me your details over pm so we can arrange a suitable meeting place for you.