Altea Freetrak (was:Seat have something up their sleeve for Geneva)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Mine's not coming until May, so plenty of time to cancel. But im leaning towards it being a new Ibiza.

4x4 Altea was also rumoured last year.

Won't be a Cupra R, commercial suicide when you're only just releasing the top of the range model.

Also the Tango is being re-designed, could well be a prototipo.

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Just literally this minute seen the 'ibiza' ad on tv.. the one with the different people in the cars.. doing their little 'rituals'.. not seen it in a while.. an ad push to try to sell more, perhaps??

gazjones

has to be new ibiza to follow the change of image of all the cars hope they dont make it look like a small leon, but no doubt it will do

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Probably means nothing as it's a graphic (and Shakira's Cupra has crappola wheels that are silver)

But is the back intentially dipped in? Looks like you'd imagine the sheet to fall if it was covering say.... a..... tango......

newseatfg6.jpg

Or of course a soft top Leon.

Scott

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
Probably means nothing as it's a graphic (and Shakira's Cupra has crappola wheels that are silver)

But is the back intentially dipped in? Looks like you'd imagine the sheet to fall if it was covering say.... a..... tango......

newseatfg6.jpg

Or of course a soft top Leon.

Scott

Scott you saved me trying to hack the image too.... soft top leon, they did a MK1 version, so perhaps they have seen sence and are puting into production a MK2 version, BUT we havent seen any prototypes testing.....

Re Alhambra, yeah it has been rumoured, but if the image is to be followed, I dont think so... Just not 'big enough'

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I doubt it would be a soft top persay. If it was a drop top, it would be something like a CC hardtop/convertible.

I'd be HUGELY surprised to see a racier Leon Cupra, when they only just released the present version. As i said earlier, commercial suicide as lots of people will inevitably cancel their orders. All that pr will of been for nothing. Thats a lot of money to lose for a company that needs to be in profit.

Though i reiterate, why HIM and HER and 2 consecutive days. 2 varients of the same car?

Last edited: