Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

Have you ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra? And did SCN influence you?

• Yes: I have ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra!

Votes: 86 88.7%
  • SEATCupra.net helped influence my decision to order!

Votes: 42 43.3%

• Total voters

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just a little poll to give us an idea of how many of you on SEATCupra.net have ordered a new Leon Cupra.

I've made it multiple choice, just as a means for us to find out if we helped influnce anyones decisions. As a small market research exercise.

Please ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE ORDERED A CAR!

Last edited:

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
:D lol nah just as a means of measuring our huge appeal. Interesting to know how many cupra.netters like myself have took the plunge :D

I have taken the plunge, not influenced by SCN I am afraid - I have always wanted one ever since I saw the prototype about a year ago and because I have been so pleased with my LCR:D

Glovepup

Cupra Lova
May 27, 2006
Sevenoaks, Kent
I have taken the plunge, not influenced by SCN I am afraid - I have always wanted one ever since I saw the prototype about a year ago and because I have been so pleased with my LCR:D

I'm the same, ever since the pictures were released it was meant to be, and it shall!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I've always wanted one since the day i set eyes on the Mk2 Leon, i just waited for the Cupra as I knew that is what I wanted.

What would be interesting to find out, is how many get sold this year and how many of them (pecentage of) are on SEATCupra.net

I shall enquire later in the year on sales figures. :D

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
how many first saw the pics on seatcupra.net?
that must surely be a factor? we were the first to show the images of the prototype ;)

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
Not yet as I still am undecided ... still trying to make my mind up, this or a GTI. Although a very good car and was impressed on the test drive will I be as happy as I am with the LCR, will I look at in 2 years time as be as happy I chose this over a GTI.

I would love to see a black one in the flesh you know, that might just do it. The red did look better, its all down to the look of the car for me the drive was excellent.

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
appreciated!

i ordered the car just before finding scn and waited 2 months until delivery.in this 2 months you helped me find the right colour for my car for which i m really glad ,you filled me with thousands of info i couldn"t find elsewhere but most of all you really helped me pass those 2 months a lot easier than i could have without you!!for the last bit espessially i really thank you!keep up the good work guys!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
Ordered mine in October but still haven't got a delivery date.. the cancel option is looking tempting.....

BicketsSEAT

ordered one......but its a showroom model!!does that count?