You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Today I was doing something on my Ibiza and I thought of all the little niggles a mk2 beeza has :rolleyes: . So I thought I'd start a thread. Basically each sentence needs to start with "You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When. . . ." then you finish it off. Lets see how it ends up :lol:

I'll get the ball rolling:

1. You know you have a mk2 Ibiza when you can't select 1st,3rd or 5th gear because you plugged something into the cigarette lighter socket

Lets have some more :cartman:

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
all panels different colour...guess who's got a Kiwi?
laquer falls off bumpers
rear parcel shelf no longer stays in position when opening hatch
exhaust bangs underneath & you can't work out why no matter how many times you fix it
other than that i like driving it, even if it's now 3rd car!

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
jenk why aint u at the hollywood bowl in brum...

you know you have a mk2 when you have to concentrate to stop the rear wiper! (maybe its just me)

seatdude

Dec 2, 2006
the cup holder in the glove box , you carn't drive around with cups sitting in it

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
1) you're next at the car wash on a hot day and both your window regulators fail on you.

2) you take your foot off the clutch pedal and you hear a horrible noise :(

3) your friends ask you whats up with the noisey engine you say "thats the ABF for ya"

4) your power steering belt is squealing AGAIN!

Very good points above, I love this game!

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
You know you have a mk2 when you hear a rattle from underneath your car and you can 99% guarantee its the cat heat shield

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
You know you have a mk2 ibiza when the model and equipment of your car depends solely on what mood Pedro was in and what parts were left over in the factory the day your car was made

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.