Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

Have you ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra? And did SCN influence you?

• Yes: I have ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra!

Votes: 86 88.7%
  • SEATCupra.net helped influence my decision to order!

Votes: 42 43.3%

• Total voters

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
I decided against a Cupra but I had some new bits on mine today and went to the dealers to drop the car off ... typically the old pr1ck tease was out on the front again ... all confused again now ... :shrug:

Is it me or does anyone else thing the new Leon doesnt photo too well and looks better in the flesh ... I look at pics and thing yes, then no but when I see it - looks ok again.

Last edited:

LEO LION R

if you need to ask . . .
Mar 25, 2002
on the edge
Could well be matey, it's been a long time.

Still see mine pass by on a fairly regular basis - might even buy it back from him, he needs more room now with 3 baby seats !!!!

BicketsSEAT

just send him down here, a big ole alhambra with a remap to 170 sound like the order of the day!?!?thats if you get your ole cupra back!!

DICEYUK

Is it me or does anyone else thing the new Leon doesnt photo too well and looks better in the flesh
Totally agree. Personally I think a lot of the photos I've seen have been taken from unflattering angles - e.g. from ground level looking up etc.

noufinho

Hi everybody!!!

Excuse me but im' a new member, and i'm french, so sorry for my little level in english.

Just to see i've ordered a Leon Cupra.

noufinho

Welcome noufinho!

Great news about your Cupra. What colour have you ordered?

Hi!

My Cupra is inferi black with :

- bluetooth
- adaptativer light (xénons)
- infuri black
- tinted panes
- sliding roof
- ashtray

I would like to buy "brembo brakes" but it's not possible, it's necesary to wait june.

In france, i see he have more options than in England, why?

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Hi!

- bluetooth
- infuri black
- tinted panes
- sliding roof
- ashtray

I would like to buy "brembo brakes" but it's not possible, it's necesary to wait june.

The Xenon's are standard over here and the Tinted Panes, they all have ash trays too. We have no option for brakes though at all.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi!

- bluetooth
- infuri black
- tinted panes
- sliding roof
- ashtray

The UK standard spec is higher than than elsewhere (for a change) :) Brembo's have been dropped from what we have heard over here as the std. breaks were actually better.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Scott

Chris_Cupra

Apr 17, 2007
Athens, Greece
Hi all there ...!!! I am new to this forum, prompted to register from my recent order (about 1 month earlier) of a new Leon Cupra in luna grey ...! However, I've been reading the forum for over 2-3 years (as I was an owner of an Octavia 1.8T) The car was ordered with the following options:

1. Metallic (luna grey) --> 390 E
2. Sunroof --> 550 E (dealer's offer for paying cash)
3. Active xenon lights --> 1000 E

The cars here come with standard MP3/USB/iPOD + auxiliary and rear black tinted windows.

The car is expected to be here in about 1.5-2 months from now on (2.5-3 months since the order) and I can't stand waiting ...!!!

Hope we have a great and creative time in the future ...:)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.