Thurrock Services Convoy to Brands (1/4/07)...

Deleted member 13653

heya, looks like im confirmed for parking too - i'll be coming round the m25 that way so that time seems like a good meet for me.... unless im late with time (travelling from leicester), put me down on the list please?
Nath

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
naz... your added my son! ;)

and andy... scaring the other half is easy... but she hasnt seen me drive with rob yet! :lol:

Deleted member 13653

cheers james - if im not there by 8 it means im running late, though i sure hope to be :)

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
We can try and meet on the way in as you will be meeting at 8am we should be able to time it well (or at least try)

il phone you tris when im at thurrock services to liaise!

il prob call you on saturday eve as well too :)

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
nope i doubt very much i wont be coming to the kent meet as il prob wash and polish my car sat eve, plus im actually playing 2 games on saturday now, so il be fooked! :blink:

zippyprorider

Feeling the power!!!
Dec 26, 2005
Just relised the convoy will be a good chance to get action pictures of the cars actually moving! (i know you guys will prob have em already but ive never bothered before!)

Andy
(so excited loL)

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
yea im really looking forward to it! :yes:

got my tickets this morning too! :D

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
I'll try and be there for 7:45, depending on if i can get the missus out of bed that early. And as long as James isn't taking any big bottles of fizzy drink.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.