cupra 180 brakes

seatsteve

hi i need some help please.. ive got a 52 plate facelft model not cupra R and i need a ful set of brakes. thats 4 disc's and 8 pads. any ideas where the best placve to get them from and how much i should be paying.. i dont want performance ones if there ridiculosly priced thank you

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
go to ya local motofactors m8
get some mintex pads and discs about £130 for ya front and about £75 to 85 for ya back make sure he give u the 312mm front disks m8 and not the smaller 1's

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
Jsut wondering! do the leaons pads have a cable connector attached to it that you need to plug into?

keaney

Jul 20, 2003
Cardiff ,Wales
Visit site
disks and pads

Ive just had black diamond combis fitted front and rear along with Red stuff pads,iam more than happy with them! They did take a few hundred miles to scrub in but now they rock!

NeilC

Has left the fold...
Mar 23, 2004
somewhere else
If it has one (LH side only i think) just cable tie it out the way. They're floppin useless anyway, i had the discs on my old R 100% over the wear indicator and it never went off.

carlt69

Jan 6, 2006
Hi

Does anyone know of a brake pad fitting guide for the Leon Cupra? I did a quick search bit only found one for the LCR

I'm thinking of doing it my self to save some cash :)

Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise