Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

Have you ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra? And did SCN influence you?

• Yes: I have ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra!

Votes: 86 88.7%
  • SEATCupra.net helped influence my decision to order!

Votes: 42 43.3%

• Total voters

monkeynuts

Just got mine!

Your colour poll doesn't have mine on it though - i got the yellow! Sorry to say that I'm new to the site as well, so can't earn you any commission on that one. Fell in love at the BTTC - but i'm amazed at its grunt and can't believe there's a road version! brilliant! Gonna do some more gloating around the site.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
No commision here, just a general interest to see if the forums helped people choose.

And unless your isn't Crono Yellow (which is on the colour list) then im not sure what yellow your on about. ;)

monkeynuts

Ha ha!

See, i'm that dazzled that I didn;t even see that one! ;-)

Cheers! Gonna look thru your surveys, pretty interesting. Your the only forum that does them aren't you?

foon

Just ordered one for Spetember. It's taken me this long just to get over the shape - everything in the Seat range looked like an Altea to me. I'll miss my LCR, especially the front.

Slackadder

Long term lurker, first post!

Ordered my FR TDi in Candy White in April......

Just picked up last Saturday.....not quite as invloving as the old Integra Type R but waaaay better than the hire car I had for four months - a 1.2 Fiat Punto....

Will be posting my mini review etc in due course, but it does look beautiful in white for all the non believers.

Anyone tell me how to do the climate trick as adjusting each side is a pain - I have used the search BTW.

A

CupraAlle

Ordered mine zenith grey Cupra here in sweden in early july.

Extras:
Sunroof
xenon
armrest
Seat sport floorcarpets or what u guys call it :)
roof spoiler
New frontgrille
Engine/kupè heater for the cold winter here in sweden :(

Delivery expected in late september.

it`s a very rare model in sweden yet, so its very fun to get one soon!!

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)

Im new on here, I'm Mike from Doncaster, living in Rochester as im in the Army.
Move to germany at christmas.

Ordered my Cupra R a couple of weeks ago :) Ordered it in red.

Pick it up Nov 31st as I get my next no claims then & couldnt insure it otherwise!

Getting it tax free plus forces discount! paying about 15,500 :D

Already looking out for big coolers, coilovers, software.........

Saw a few wicked cupras at brands hatch the other night with Cupra.net stickers, just made me more impaitent!!

Any way hi all!!!

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Long term lurker, first post!

Ordered my FR TDi in Candy White in April......

Just picked up last Saturday.....not quite as invloving as the old Integra Type R but waaaay better than the hire car I had for four months - a 1.2 Fiat Punto....

Will be posting my mini review etc in due course, but it does look beautiful in white for all the non believers.

Anyone tell me how to do the climate trick as adjusting each side is a pain - I have used the search BTW.

A

Hold down the auto button for a few seconds.

chunk

Candy white - coming soon

Ready for Collection, cant wait!

We collected our Leon TDI Sport in 2005 on the launch date, its been a great car. As soon as we saw the Cupra we knew we had to have one. Roll on Thursday.

chunk

In Essex, you?

Not many white ones sold from here, but dealer has apparently sold more in white since mine arrived.

Looks awesome from every angle, does yours have black surround to front grill or chrome?

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
In Essex, you?

Not many white ones sold from here, but dealer has apparently sold more in white since mine arrived.

Looks awesome from every angle, does yours have black surround to front grill or chrome?

I'm in Yorkshire, so I still retain the exclusivity up here then lol.

Mine has the Chrome grill as I got it in June after having waited since ordering it in February.

Sure you'll love it just as much as I do.

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
Ok guys you've had a bit of time living with them, really thinking of getting one now. And yes, the site is helping.

Ultimate question tho, is it worth trading in a 55 plate LCR for?????????????

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
How has the paintwork faired so far? The only thing i don't like abot my LCR is the paint quality. It chipped and scratched far too easily from new. How have people got on so far? especially with inferi black and candy white.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members