Silver hook thing in glovebox

Blondini

Hi,
Does anyone know what the silver hook type thingy is on the hook on the glovebox lid? I've searched the manual but can't find out what it is

Thanks Nick

Cupraloon

It might be the puller for the wheel centre cap, mine doesn't live there tho' there is a slot in the foam tool holder in the spare wheel for it.

May 30, 2002
Bedford (innit)
It might be the puller for the wheel centre cap, mine doesn't live there tho' there is a slot in the foam tool holder in the spare wheel for it.

Thats what I was thinking, but then I read again what he posted "silver hook type thingy is on the hook on the glovebox lid?" which doesn't make much sense!

A hook on a hook? :confused:

1835harri

The legend
May 21, 2007
Llanelli, SW Wales
lmao i read one of these posts before.

I dont know if you remember a few weeks backs now.. one called....wonder if you heard of this remap company....No name of the company or anything. rofl

Jonesy

Leftie and Proud
Sep 27, 2004
Pig Hill
I just had a look in mine and nope nothing like that :shrug:

did find a very small tube of toothpaste, 50p, a pencil, DVD remote, USB Extension, Deodorant can top, a chocolate button and several CD's.
It was like the Generation game :D

(note to self - must clean the car more thoroughly)

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
i think i know what he means, its like a ring, on some fabric like seatbelt fabric..altogether its about 4-5 inches long, i had one in my glove box when i had mine, and still not figured out what it is...dont know where it is now as my car is full of tools or id post a pic

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Nowhere near, i.e. Norway.
i think i know what he means, its like a ring, on some fabric like seatbelt fabric..altogether its about 4-5 inches long, i had one in my glove box when i had mine, and still not figured out what it is...dont know where it is now as my car is full of tools or id post a pic

I must say, I'm not any more enlighten. :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.