1st pics of my beeza (now with THS FMIC)

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
Maybe a bit of perfecting is needed? This one looks spot on IMO.

Looks good never the less

untitled-2.jpg

Thanks fella im well happy with the look of mine

looks good strapper nearly as good as mine lol!! i would leave the cable tie on there for a while because if you start poping hoses you dont want that bit of pipe hitting the deck when driveing along and sucking up s**t!

strapper

Jul 16, 2006
ayrshire
I fabricated a bracket this afternoon that clamps round the pipe and bolts onto the original mount for the smic. Don't have any pics of that yet, plus I put a wee drop of superglue on the joints.

Cheers fr the comments

strapper

Jul 16, 2006
ayrshire
It looks superb mate, how much would you take to fit one if I supplied all the parts???

LOL! To be honest I don't think I really have time to do it again anytime soon mate as I done it over two weekends and I am getting my weekends filled up on the run up to Christmas.
You should give it a go yourself it's really straight forward if you take your time with it.

strapper

Jul 16, 2006
ayrshire
Does look good mate, think you have converted me to get one of these rather than the Laguna :)

It does look good and the differance it makes is good aswell was peaking at 20psi earlier and the apr map in mine always peaked at 15psi.

Can't wait till stage 2 comes

Deleted member 12147

The more i see these THS ones the more i want one. At the mo i've got a laguna one fitted, which works well, but I might get myself one of these purely because i like the looks better than the laguna intercooler.

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
only looks good when its new, think how much crap is going to cover the pipes and the cooler, then you have to clean it all the time would do my head in, much prefer my covered laguna one and looks standard, good job though mate just in time for those cold winter months lol

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Does look good mate, think you have converted me to get one of these rather than the Laguna :)

if you want mate...Il do mine and you can watch if you want...or help me then il give you a hand on yours...

Ive been given a users shop of ebay for Good silicon hoses and brilliant quality aswell
ive given him list of what i need including clips and hes gettin back to me 2morro...
And ive e-mailed another one about the alloy pipe...

So you wanna do it..il try and get a deal with im if we both order are stuff at te same time should get it alot cheaper..

What you think?

Deleted member 12147

Yeah it's £13 delivery from their website, so ebay will save you a few pennies.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Danny let me know as well how much it all costs if you dont mind mate, where abouts you getting the actual IC???

off the THS shop on ebay if djscotch whats to do the THS FMIC im gonna be cheeky and see if theyle do us a deal if i buy 2?
like payin for 1 postage cost or something..

One on ebay went for 75quid with 3month old...but i couldnt buy it as i havent got any money till tuesday(payday)

djscorch

Innovate, don't imitate
Jun 30, 2006
Manchester
if you want mate...Il do mine and you can watch if you want...or help me then il give you a hand on yours...

Ive been given a users shop of ebay for Good silicon hoses and brilliant quality aswell
ive given him list of what i need including clips and hes gettin back to me 2morro...
And ive e-mailed another one about the alloy pipe...

So you wanna do it..il try and get a deal with im if we both order are stuff at te same time should get it alot cheaper..

What you think?

Yeah defo, sounds like a good idea - let me know if you manage to get something sorted.

Cheers mate :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members