Yellow or Silver or blue

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
Looking at buying a cupra, but not sure what colour?

What do you think, anyone have photos of standard and modified cupras in yellow, silver and blue that could sway me???

Kind Regards,

Alex

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Yellow & silver (both modded)

NOV13.jpg

NOV10.jpg

NOV08.jpg

NOV07-1.jpg

NOV07.jpg

NOV071.jpg

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
what wheels are on thw yellow one??? is the silver one yours aswell??

The wheels on the Yellow one are the standard OZ Superturismo's that come with the cupra r. Ive just changed the colour of them thats all.

The silver one is my girlfriends car, she bought it from a member off here

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
aww matching cars lol my gf wants one too, but I'm making her get an evo instead :clap:

lol I know mate. I was selling her the idea of a VR6 Golf as I love the sound of them. I showed her a picture of the ibiza when it was for sale and she made her mind up then.

Did you go to Santapod earlier in the year? I think I saw your motor at USC this year on the 1/4 mile, looked pretty quick

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
yeah I was at USC, but I didn't run because of the heat/que's. I was parked along side the que so you prob saw me. I saw you do a few runs that day :)

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
yeah I was at USC, but I didn't run because of the heat/que's. I was parked along side the que so you prob saw me. I saw you do a few runs that day :)

Yeah I was a bit poor that day. I didnt enjoy USC, Too many people, too many cars (usually french) braking down.

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
A friendly word of advice. Probably best to stay away from yellow unless you dont mind the paint fading. Im still happy I chose yellow as it was the clour i wanted an Ibiza in, I just didnt realise how poor the paint is. My spoiler is a different colour from my roof!:banned:

Silver is a good colour, the paint seems a lot better on that than the yellow....

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
A friendly word of advice. Probably best to stay away from yellow unless you dont mind the paint fading. Im still happy I chose yellow as it was the clour i wanted an Ibiza in, I just didnt realise how poor the paint is. My spoiler is a different colour from my roof!:banned:

Silver is a good colour, the paint seems a lot better on that than the yellow....

Oh Thanks for letting me know about that, that really does put me off having yellow, shame as yellow looks wicked on the mk3s

cupralooks

More Power Needed
Jul 3, 2006
Heres my silver one:

NewWheels1Copy.jpg

Which ever colour you go for tho mate you'l be getting a cracking car

That looks really nice, I already have a mk3 but a 1.4 in imperial blue.

I love the colour, but the colour does not show up the black headlights, and I think the black lights look awesome

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Oh Thanks for letting me know about that, that really does put me off having yellow, shame as yellow looks wicked on the mk3s

Dont get me wrong, I love yellow on these cars but its very dissapointing that the paint work is poor like that. Other colours dont seem to have the same problem as Yellow. Ive seen all the colours in the flesh except black.

I do what I can with mine to keep it looking fresh but if you look closely you can tell the difference, especially between the spoiler & roof

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members