1st pics of my beeza (now with THS FMIC)

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Maybe a bit of perfecting is needed? This one looks spot on IMO.

Looks good never the less

untitled-2.jpg

That looks bang on

does anyone know how much if any cutting/trimming was needed to get it to fit bang on???

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
If you already have it why do you need to see the logs before you fit it? If you worried about intake temps would have proberly been best to view some logs beforehand?

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
i managed to get the intercooler cheap off my mate, so even if i dont fit it, i wont be making a loss if i sell it on. i dont have all the pipes either, so i'd rather not screw up my car first.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Right ive got the Price for the FMIC and silicone Pipes and ally pipe...But im wondering how can i centralise the fmic is there any point to go from or just quess work?

How do i fix the fmic is place 1st? cable ties?

Dec 20, 2007
Yeah Benny, here's some more was about 165 bhp :)

dscn1358.jpg

dscn1378.jpg

dscn1403.jpg

My mates leon Cupra R only just pulled away from it. was a nippy bugger lol

taylor1563

ive also got the cooler and all the hoses here ready to fit when the good old british weather will give me a chance!

i also would like to know how people have secured theres as i could make sum brackets up in work ready for when i come to fit it i already have an idea for a bracket but want to know what others have done im sure i read somewhere you have to move the rad back? and if so how?

someone please hel us inexperienced ones :lol:

@ turbopower i got all the pipes, clips and tubing from www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk pretty reasonable prices and the cooler direct from ths

Last edited by a moderator:

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
intercooler piping

1 x ths type 1 intercooler
3 x 65mm 90 degree samco bends
1 x 65mm 45 degree samco bend
1 x 65mm 135 degree samco bend
1.5m length of aluminium pipe
20 x 50-80mm stainless jubilee clips

Fabricate a few brackets and cut off a few bits here and there andjobs a good un!

hi there you quote the pipe sizes in diameter and elbow bend and how many you need but not on length?

does this mean that they will be the same aslong as they are from samco?

i dont want to buy some pipes then they all too short?

thanks

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Right ive got the Price for the FMIC and silicone Pipes and ally pipe...But im wondering how can i centralise the fmic is there any point to go from or just quess work?

How do i fix the fmic is place 1st? cable ties?

Just hang it in front of the car before attaching the hoses...you can use whatever you see fit...I used Tie ribs for mine others make brackets...it doesn't really matter, as long as it doesn't fall off :lol:

Just hang it, then take a distance and see if its in the middle...the headlights is a good place for reference. And use the horizontal lines of the condenser to see if its straight horizontally.

Should be real easy mate

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.