Rear bumper skirt

Colin C

Apr 1, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
Hi does anyone know what make and where the rear bumper skirt on Midcuk's old Toledo can be bought as it's exactly what I'm looking for. I have PM him with no reply at the moment.

100_0026.jpg

100_0025.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated, Colin.

Colin C

Apr 1, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
Cheers Sam, I quite like the MS Designs front and rear skirts but not over keen on the price but at least they aren't made of fibre glass and they fit well.

Don't like the JE skirt, too chavy for my liking, I like too modify my cars in the subtle approach, have a look at the pictures of my Cordie SX in the photo section and you will get the idea.

Colin C

Apr 1, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
Cheers I will keep a look out on there.

The 2 main pics of your car is that with the Eibachs fitted ? I was going to get Eibachs for the Toledo as I have used them on a number of cars , but seeing yours is doesn't look quite low enough in those pictures.

Colin C

Apr 1, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
rearskirt.jpg

i have the same one on my toledo. it was on it when i bought the car and would love to know what kind it is.

Stop teasing me, the more I see that make rear skirt the more I must have 1, someone must know who makes it:shrug:

Your Toledo does look good, RS6's really suit a lowered Toledo, how come there seems too be a lot of nicely modded Toledo's in Northern Ireland and very few over here.

jiege01

Toledo TDI
Jan 11, 2006
Magherafelt, NI
Stop teasing me, the more I see that make rear skirt the more I must have 1, someone must know who makes it:shrug:

Your Toledo does look good, RS6's really suit a lowered Toledo, how come there seems too be a lot of nicely modded Toledo's in Northern Ireland and very few over here.

yeah rs6's suit them. probably because they can be modified easily and they are cheap to insure for young people as insurance prices here are scandalous.

Robster33

It's an ABT Sportline rear skirt, won't be cheap though! Seat dealers until recently use to sell it along with the front spoiler, both are discontinued now, you should still be able to buy direct from ABT.

Rob

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.