MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
This isnt a part number request thread,

But in the next few weeks I hope to spend sometime updating the first post fully, to include all the others that have been posted.

Leonidas_Fr_GR

Stick down your kebab and read about your car before posting about what you know nothing about. Your car doesnt use a 4 bar FPR, The N75C and F are EXACTLY the same and the MAF part number will be on the first page, if you have the wrong one on your car then get the right one

Next time just search

You can now pick up the kebab again
Fist of all.Your type of language is at least awful.Secondly,you dont have any idea about Greek civilization.kebab is turkish.You cant say something to laught and have no idea about what are you saying just to make an impression here.As you see the fool now is you.Totaly offtopic.(Could say "souvlaki" not kebab)N75C is NOWAY exactly the same as N75F.This shows that YOU have no idea.Now stick YOUR kebab into your mouth and remove it when you have to say something right and polite.

Sorry about that but i couldnt resist to your way of speaking.
"Molon Lave" (come and get it)

Someone with 9 posts is questioning someone with over 3000 :cartman:
Everyone could skip down and write more than 200 posts per day which can be rubbish.When someone reaches an AMAZING number of posts you think that he will know more than all?Cupraman just wanted to help his friend who has some probs with his car which was bought used and has some parts that are not from the current model.We have joined this forum just to discuss about cars,your mods,our mods and change opinions,for sure not to fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cupra_Martin

pschhhhtttttt!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
hey sorry to bring an old thread up but does anyone know or can get me the part number for the front engine mount for the mk3 cupra? not the rubber part the metal part, as i thaught id orderd it from seat but it turned out they got me the rubber part, any info would be great, thanks alot

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Fist of all.Your type of language is at least awful.Secondly,you dont have any idea about Greek civilization.kebab is turkish.You cant say something to laught and have no idea about what are you saying just to make an impression here.As you see the fool now is you.Totaly offtopic.(Could say "souvlaki" not kebab)N75C is NOWAY exactly the same as N75F.This shows that YOU have no idea.Now stick YOUR kebab into your mouth and remove it when you have to say something right and polite.

Sorry about that but i couldnt resist to your way of speaking.
"Molon Lave" (come and get it)

Everyone could skip down and write more than 200 posts per day which can be rubbish.When someone reaches an AMAZING number of posts you think that he will know more than all?Cupraman just wanted to help his friend who has some probs with his car which was bought used and has some parts that are not from the current model.We have joined this forum just to discuss about cars,your mods,our mods and change opinions,for sure not to fight.

I understand your sticking up for your fellow countryman but please do it when you know what the **** your talking about.

The N75C IS EXACTLY THE SAME as the N75F its just the newer version so only diference is the damn part number

Feel free to read through all my posts and you' see im not an amature when it comes to these cars.

And the kebab comment,well you aint been to bristol so wouldnt know how many other greeks an turks there are here

Anyway back to topic please, if you wona have a rant at me pm me not stick it on the forum

Last edited:

SRI14

part number please

rear tow eye cover
some cretin robed it while i was parked up at USC [:@]

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
Just got these for my new inlet mani and rocker cover,

Rocker cover gasket :- 058 198 025 A
Injector Inserts :- 06B 133 555 H

foster87

any 1 know number for lhd passenger mirror so can have both mirrors stubby

henryg

Mar 30, 2008
Oxford
I might have overlooked a post already with this on so excuse me but does anyone know the part number for the electric window switches on the drivers side ?

cupra_matt

Audi Technician
Dec 15, 2004
Carlisle
hey sorry to bring an old thread up but does anyone know or can get me the part number for the front engine mount for the mk3 cupra? not the rubber part the metal part, as i thaught id orderd it from seat but it turned out they got me the rubber part, any info would be great, thanks alot

6K0 199 273 £43.45 + vat

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.