Bye bye Cupra

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
that;'s what i wanna know. because a few months back you were wanting to sell and I told you you were crazy. So really curious as what you gonna buy with that money, as you know the ibiza was worth a lot more to you than for what you sold it....
and now you gotta start all over with a new one?

ian_cupra

awww, i really liked yours, maybe cos its similar to mine :D

whats next then?

Kinda having a downgrade power wise.

Going for a MK4 Astra GSI turbo, 200 bhp standard and get a nice 280-300 bhp for not much money (works out cheaper than KO4/KO3 hybrid I think).

Much better spec'd car IMO. Will soon have some mods rolling (when I get one).

Looking at one now, Arden blue, 65k, FVSH, just had belt etc done, full heated leather recaros, cruise control, traction control, ESP, climate control....etc etc..

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
there a nice looking car! my mates got a blue one and its got a different turbo on stage 2 map and the cupra still beats it wooo, and i hate the dash in them too, to old looking, but look the nuts outside!

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Done alrite to get that for it mate. I got more for mine tho :p

Bit shocked that anyone would consider buying a vauxhall but each to there own mate. The only way forward is to go Jap like me and Jimyu have done

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
i gotta say I'm not very impressed when i read you're getting a vauxhall...

pretty much the worst handling car out there, but I guess you're liking it.

good luck with it mate

freddie

super duper cupra...
Apr 2, 2007
Hull, East Yorkshire
handling will not get much better than the DC2 my mate had one and it s handling is awesome best front wheel drive car from factory for handling. A drivers car. the DC5 looks the b*llocks. Think my future car may be an s3 or r32.

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
handling will not get much better than the DC2 my mate had one and it s handling is awesome best front wheel drive car from factory for handling. A drivers car. the DC5 looks the b*llocks. Think my future car may be an s3 or r32.

Yeah im liking the r32 just had one come it work its lovely

shantybeater

loving the whoosh
Sep 28, 2007
Bournemouth & Brighton
I'm in the same shoes, ruled out skylines because of age (so ancient looking dash), servicing & insurance costs...even though an r33 GTR would be very tempting, DC2's just dont do it for me in the looks department and would just feel slow compared to the cupra in a straight line...even if they are the nuts on a track..

so i'm heading towards:

- E36 M3
- E39 M5
- Golf mk4 R32 (with the intention of one day Twin turbo'ing)
- M Roadster/Coupe
- Evo 6 extreme

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.