Brands Hatch, BTCC Finals Day - Sun Sept 21st 2008

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
ah my bad, i quoted the wrong person! it was uuf361 that my bro was parked near. My LCR was in the middle of the pack too.. Was yours towards the end near the SCN tent?

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
i just noticed my background is still a picture taken from the pits area; showing the whole SCN car park... I can see all your cars :D

And whoever gave the kids in the A6 Allroad the flags and encouraged them to use their hooter more needs shooting :cartman: :whistle::doh::D......I was kind of hoping the battery went flat at one point, seeing as they did not stop for some 3 hours and were parked about 10 metres from me ;)

Ah they addd to the festivities it is VAG at heart, they where still really going for it big time as Ollie an i left though!

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
I thought you used to have some bigger ones behind the front wheels; that'd explain why they weren't there!

B3LSY

i took mine off yesterday d.k gonna get this done maybe in black with out the cupra on the side
717833-1.jpg

uuf361

Jun 29, 2008
Ah they addd to the festivities it is VAG at heart, they where still really going for it big time as Ollie an i left though!

Yeah I know, I was still there.......even over the sound of the Clios in the last race they could be heard - fun, most definitely for a while but 3 hours straight was a bit long :help::doh:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Yeah I know, I was still there.......even over the sound of the Clios in the last race they could be heard - fun, most definitely for a while but 3 hours straight was a bit long :help::doh:

What that while m0rk, Stu and myself were waving at you guys from the pits?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.