MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Owl

cheesy quaver
Aug 21, 2008
sheffield
this might have been said before but what do people think of polo (05 my onwards) gti rims.. (think thats what they are)..

NewGT2I.jpg

yay or nay?:shrug:

Owl

cheesy quaver
Aug 21, 2008
sheffield
this is only place where people said yest to them... every other person has said no lol... put doubts in my head,

Nick_A

Not a newie really
Oct 2, 2007
Hertfordshire
I have not seen anyone with these on a Mk4 so good luck finding a pic! I asked someone to photoshop me this once so I fill try and find it.

I must admit i have found no photos as of yet, im intrested as to what they can look like, i think it will be a bit like marmite - love or hate it ;)

Depeneds if i can get i good price through a friend who works for VW - have heard only the new polo gti wheels are the only ones that fit :confused:

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I must admit i have found no photos as of yet, im intrested as to what they can look like, i think it will be a bit like marmite - love or hate it ;)

Depeneds if i can get i good price through a friend who works for VW - have heard only the new polo gti wheels are the only ones that fit :confused:

Will have to have a PCD of 5x100 to fit the Ibiza. Golf GTi is 5x112 I think, so Polo ones will be the only ones that fit. Either that or you can easily get replicas that are 5x100 I think. Just try ebay!

Owl

cheesy quaver
Aug 21, 2008
sheffield
they have to be replicas, as ive been told gti polo ones are 16.
i agree i think they will be marmite too. i'm kind of coming away from the fact of buying some wheels now...and also i havent seen them either thats why i thought they might be a good idea, but this is the only site that agrees with them hahaha.. who knows i might buy some :S

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.