Toledo Mod Idea's

midcuk

never confused!
Jun 20, 2001
newcastle
Visit site
yeah glad its gone to a goo dhome and glad you like it mate.
another scn member enlisted as well always good :)

hz can you set up private messaging mate and ill send you some info
chris

Hz

Private Messaging becomes active after 10 posts apparently:

"Things you cannot do as a Newbie member on SEATCupra.net
1) Create "For Sale" Threads
2) Send PM (Private Messages) to other users

You will become a full member after 10 meaningful posts"

nak

May 13, 2006
Welcome to SCN, nice having you on board Hz, hope you enjoy your Tolly, all good, enjoy :clap:

nak

May 13, 2006
Toledo V5 Cobra

SL370037.jpg

SL370040.jpg

SL370043.jpg

SL370038.jpg

BIT OF A CHANGE AROUND WITH MY TOLLY, OFF WITH THE 20'S, BACK TO 19'S, LOWERED ON COILOVERS, STILL HAVE TO GET AND PUT ON REAR WINDOW SPOILER, SMALL COBRA DECALS ON SIDES AND REAR, THOUGHT IT DESERVED THE EXTRA COBRA IN ITS TITLE , STILL A FEW FINISHING TOUCHES TO DO, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK :shrug:

nak

May 13, 2006
It's looking good nak. I think that window spoiler on the back will finish it off nice. Must be very close to a completed motor now?
Nearly there, should have it finished this summer, just got to get that window spoiler and get it painted and put on, few other minor things, front fog lights and getting a better alarm for it, all money, just waiting for some better weather

nak

May 13, 2006
Looking good kewe, where they easy to fit and are they expensive ?

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Looking good kewe, where they easy to fit and are they expensive ?

Thanks mate. They were about £30 delivered from VAG Parts which is cheaper than most go for on e-bay. Cannot get a direct link, but go into the Audi TT interior section and you'll see 'Pedal Rubbers'.

https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.oneandoneshop.co.uk/sess/utn;jsessionid=154822eddcace5f/shopdata/index.shopscript

The photo really doesn't do them justice as it makes them look quite small :confused:

Really easy to fit, the old rubbers just pull off and the new ones just slip over the bare metal that is left - 10 min job.

nak

May 13, 2006
COUPLE OF MOD'S MADE, TWIN STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST AND SINGLE WIPER

HAVE BEEN HIBERNATING, TIME TO COME OUT AND PLAY, LOL :cartman:

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
Some nice looking Tollys there!

It's dangerous reading these threads as it makes me want to spend money, not done alot to mine as it's a daily hack (but I love it!) - slowly doing bits and pieces on a shoe string but I don't see it being worth spending loads on it, would rather save up a bit and get a good V5 or 20vt and mod that :D

nak

May 13, 2006
Don't you worry mate, all started somewhere, took me a while to do my car up, something i wanted to do since my Teen's and i'm no where close to my Teen's now, :(, LOL, same problem for me always working on a budget, glad you like the mod's on the Tolly's.
KEWE, them dials look great, where did you get them from ?
As for the HID lights, look good, but are you going around blinding everybody with them, lol, because i seem to have this problem with vehicles that approach me with HID light's :drive1:

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
I got the dials from skewer.co.uk, custom made, took a while but I was pleased with the end results. These were the first set they had done for Leon/Toledo, so I worked with the guy to get them right fit and all.

Haven't had anyone flash me yet with the HID's though I know what you mean, they are so much brighter than standard Halogen therefore people tend to think you have full beam on. I think the important bit is to get the alignment sorted after you fit them. It is a fabulous mod though for the money, I cannot believe the difference in how much they light up the road. If you cannot beat them, join them ;)

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
Looking awesome mate, how did you get the twin exhaust to fit then [B)]

I like the way Nak has avoided answering the question! ;)

Did you start with a Miltek system and change the exit pipes?

BTW Kewe, feeling those dials. Nice touch with the V5 logo.

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
I like the way Nak has avoided answering the question! ;)

Did you start with a Miltek system and change the exit pipes?

BTW Kewe, feeling those dials. Nice touch with the V5 logo.

:D Naks probably too busy on his next project.

Yep really liking the dials thanks, gives it a personal touch.
These pictures maybe show them better lit too.

You can see the difference compared to the previous e-bay ones I had lol:-

SKEWER DIALS
DSCF0097.jpg

E-BAY DIALS
27092008550.jpg

nak

May 13, 2006
Sorry, have been busy, your right Kewe, next project, nearly complete, bought a 1.8 Tolly turbo last year, needed engine replacement, only got 24k on the clock, old chap that had it, cracked his sump, lost his oil and still carried on driving it, basically wrecked engine and turbo, did get another engine with low mileage on it 28k, out of a Skoda Octavia vrs, so been working on engine and gearbox change, my mates got all the brains, but we have done it and started it, :lol:, just got trim and bumpers to put back on and now i'm stuck, what shall i do, got to Tollys now :shrug:.
Anyway i'll get some pictures up of the exhaust, from underneath, showing the way it has been done, i never done it, exhaust place near me, for all to see, when i get chance, catch up with you soon ;), take care Tolly Boyz and Gals :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members