World debut from SEAT this week...

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
any clues yet?

To emulate the concept the production Bocanegra etc

00seat_bocanegra_opt.jpg

Looks very nice too, but lets see what it looks like tomorrow :)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
But I wanna see it NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

What were the stats going to be on the B....?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Looks very nice too, but lets see what it looks like tomorrow :)

Like I say, the Cupra isn't a million miles away from the concept anyway. So i'll be interested to see what else they do to make the Bocanegra that bit different other than the black mush.

main.php

Most of the concept should be achievable the only aspect i do not see happening is the headlights, they would not be deemed legally acceptable for road use.

The rest would come down to costings, and what they think they can sell it for.

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent

I do believe I'm starting to like that colour :ban: lol. Would be nice if they could follow through on the light design etc, if not, how have BMW been doing it so long? Oooh... good reason not to there....

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
We'll have to wait and see, maybe as Audi-esque LED running lights alongside the normal headlights, but the headlights would still have to legally project the required light.

Concept cars have no real legal requirements placed upon them, most of the time they are nothing more than rolling models that look good and capture the imagination.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
New lights = new tooling

Reckon different wheels (maybe) and a black front bumper bit.

And then realise you're a few weeks too late

2009-renault-clio-rs-200-00.jpg

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Not forgetting the lush interior, will it make the accountant's cut!!

main.php

They went some way to emulating it with the Cupra but will the Bocanegra take it a step further.

main.php

I fear the most threatening thing to the Bocanegra will be the bean counters, but I'm still expecting something quite nice.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
cool, some SEAT content to put up on www.Speedhunters.com if its exciting as its VW Group Month. Hopefully showcasing a couple of SCN cars

there's me thinking SEAT might follow the Exeo/A4 with a SEAT version of the R8 :cartman:

:cartman:

Twittering with SEAT as we speak, it's 25 years of the Ibiza so that maybe a good story to tell. Apparently there is a rally Ibiza outside the show halls too. Hoping SEAT or someone has the good sense to take some pics. ;)