World debut from SEAT this week...

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
:cartman:

Twittering with SEAT as we speak, it's 25 years of the Ibiza so that maybe a good story to tell. Apparently there is a rally Ibiza outside the show halls too. Hoping SEAT or someone has the good sense to take some pics. ;)

we did a similar story with the Golf GTi last year, so that would be good and a good intro to North American readers who dont know who SEAT are :)

I should dig up that old History of SEAT article I did years ago :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
we did a similar story with the Golf GTi last year, so that would be good and a good intro to North American readers who dont know who SEAT are :)

I should dig up that old History of SEAT article I did years ago :)

Aye I could do with fixing that article. When we switched over the web software it lost some of the image links. They are still on the server just need to work out where they are and fix the links. :rolleyes:

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
loads of pics now if you google it. Looks good so if it gets the 1.4 tsi maybe it will get the 2.0 as well from the golf.

stevie steve

Nov 27, 2006
Clevedon
Awww just googled it and I think Im in love

Really liking the shape, gonna have to stay well tuned in this afternoon I think.

Are those lights the new beemer angel eyes, audi led running lights - lets hope so

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Here you go.

main.php

Very nice and good comparison to the concept.

More photos as I get time to upload them