Seat Leon Useful Part Numbers listing for Modifications

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
You might be better taking the other out and going to B+Q, Homebase etc.. to match it up. Doesn't have to be black. You'll only see the head can always paint it black :)

richellis

Feb 29, 2008
Cannock
Skoda part numbers
Estate rear arm 6y9955707a £10.57
Estate rear blade 6y0955425 £3.80
Hatch Cap 6y6955435 £1.59
Prices and parts correct as 8/1/09

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
I could also do with the part number (and approx price if known) for the drivers side A pillar (light colour as in the LC (non R)

Marcus D

Dont supopose anyone has the part code for the rear plastic valance off a Leon 1.6 s ??? The one without the exhaust insert?????? :D

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
when i asked at my local seat dealer for this part, the guy looked very confused and said he couldnt find it lol

any pics of it?

CupraRWheel.jpg

:D

Just double checked as I still have the bag. The code is right.

Last edited:

DIZZYCUPRA

anyone got the part number for the seat sport mats with the chequered flag on ?????

DIZZYCUPRA

does anyone have the part number for the seat sport mats with the chequred flag

dealer told me you cant get them?

will-225

Just wondered if anybody has the number for the drivers side grill that fits around the front fog/spot light on a mk1 LCR?
Thanks

craig lcr

Oct 19, 2006
cleveland
does anybody have the part number for the anti roll bar bushes for a 03 LCR
i was told there is several different ones is this true?

Leon Mike

Dec 11, 2004
South West
Hiya,

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but some sausage muncher has ripped the rear wiper off our Leon, I'm assuming the one on there was a fabia wiper as it looks different to the ones I have seen at the dealers, looks a lot sleaker! Just noticed the part number has been removed, is there a new number or something? Apologies for not having a better look on the forum but I'm on my phone and it's a bit painfull!

Thanks in advance

Mike

brightsideteeem

I'm not like you guys...
Hiya,

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but some sausage muncher has ripped the rear wiper off our Leon, I'm assuming the one on there was a fabia wiper as it looks different to the ones I have seen at the dealers, looks a lot sleaker! Just noticed the part number has been removed, is there a new number or something? Apologies for not having a better look on the forum but I'm on my phone and it's a bit painfull!

Thanks in advance

Mike

Skoda part numbers
Estate rear arm 6y9955707a £10.57
Estate rear blade 6y0955425 £3.80
Hatch Cap 6y6955435 £1.59
Prices and parts correct as 8/1/09

there ya go