Now THIS is my kind of neighbourhood!

Gizzer

Apr 24, 2008
Hampshire
Was just about to put mine in the garage when I spotted this photo opportunity...

f_2FRstogethem_9cd858f.jpg

f_CroppedFRPom_d1e171e.jpg

I'm thinking of press-ganging the rest of the residents into buying FR's and then getting the council to rename our street to "Avénue de Léon"

What do you think? :D

Gizzer

Apr 24, 2008
Hampshire
Chrome mirrors on both?

Yep! Spooky huh?!

Neighbour had chrome mirrors first, and I loved look of it so I did same (after letting him know I was about to copy ;) ), as for Candy White - that was sheer fluke that we ordered the same at pretty much the same time.

I think the Candy White & chrome mix looks really good (much better than the not-quite-silver, not-quite-grey wing mirrors that come as standard).

I have no problems with same colour/same mods /same street - if a car looks as good as the FR in Candy then the more the merrier!

Last edited:

bizzaboy

Nice. I'd have either! ;) However, talk about " ....keep up with the Jones's ". :)

I just wish that one of my neighbours (well the whole family actually) just disappear off the face of the earth! ....or MOVE, would be a simpler solution! lol.

bizzaboy

Yep! Spooky huh?!

Neighbour had chrome mirrors first, and I loved look of it so I did same (after letting him know I was about to copy ;) ), as for Candy White - that was sheer fluke that we ordered the same at pretty much the same time.

I think the Candy White & chrome mix looks really good (much better than the not-quite-silver, not-quite-grey wing mirrors that come as standard).

I have no problems with same colour/same mods /same street - if a car looks as good as the FR in Candy then the more the merrier!

The Chrome mirrors / Candy White just looks like they were made for each other - works very well. :)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
In the first pic above the drivers mirror, on the brick wall, there is an odd looking thing just hanging there. What is it?

And it looks like your front plate has been derved, but not by one with a DPF though :lol:

Last edited:

bizzaboy

In the first pic above the drivers mirror, on the brick wall, there is an odd looking thing just hanging there. What is it?

^ LOL. :D

Yeah, not really liking the mixed tones of the hedges behind either, perhaps a bushy year round ever-green would work well? :lol: (joke).

It's comical how we've now moved onto the background details. :)

flashp

Jul 1, 2008
Was just about to put mine in the garage when I spotted this photo opportunity...

f_2FRstogethem_9cd858f.jpg

f_CroppedFRPom_d1e171e.jpg

I'm thinking of press-ganging the rest of the residents into buying FR's and then getting the council to rename our street to "Avénue de Léon"

What do you think? :D

I'm the neighbour!
They can all have them so long as they aren't white...and they have they new ones so they have the ugly face :clap:

Good photo BTW - I approve!

Gizzer

Apr 24, 2008
Hampshire

An optical illusion - it's the tiles on the chimney breast where it narrows in - it looks like a flat wall but the chimney is actually jutting out..

10/10 for observation though...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.