Any one bought VAGCOM from ROSS Tech online store

BeartheBruce

Ross-Tech, LLC
Apr 23, 2006
Near Philadelphia, PA, USA
Yes they did. The Queen has to have hers. I think it is 17.5% at the moment if memory serves. FedEx charged them the duties after delivery. Ross-Tech does not collect the duties. Shipping from the US is about $40USD. We only use FedEx as they have proved to be our most reliable delivery method.

By the way, the answer to your question is that thousands have purchased direct from Ross-Tech. Many also buy from our UK distribs.

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Yes they did. The Queen has to have hers. I think it is 17.5% at the moment if memory serves. FedEx charged them the duties after delivery. Ross-Tech does not collect the duties. Shipping from the US is about $40USD. We only use FedEx as they have proved to be our most reliable delivery method.

By the way, the answer to your question is that thousands have purchased direct from Ross-Tech. Many also buy from our UK distribs.

Cheers Bruce

If we keep the S3 after the 3 year lease period or trade in for another Audi I will get one as I feel quite exposed without one, particularly having a modified car. Just done an aftermarket RNS-E full DVD Satnav install, and had to pay out just to have it coded when I could have DIY'd.

Jul 13, 2020
I have bought a desktop PC, a Serial Extension Cable from Ross-Tech at a good deal. also won coupon worth $10 for participating in rosslistens Customer Satisfaction Survey

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members