Platinum Grey Tinted Windows Pics?

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Been searching around the site for a while now, but still can't find a photo of a platinum grey mk1 leon with tinted windows!

Can anyone help me out? :confused:

Cheers,
Gordz

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
i like the tint, i am after a light tint, nothing crazy, i hate seeing people with a dark tint at a junction, you can't see the driver and don't know if they see you, it unnerves me a bit.

Deleted member 12147

Here's an old pic of mine. It's got light tints on the front going slightly darker at the rear.

largeside.jpg

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
If i remember correctly 75% at the rear so they let through only 25% of the light and 25-30% at the front so they let through 70-75% of the light.

Technically as they are slightly tinted from the factory the front windows probably wouldn't pass a legality test now. But they are probably subtle enough that without inspection you can get away with it. As I didn't go full midnight tint on the rears it helps the transition from front to back appear less than it actually is.

J3RV X owns my old car btw. ;) The pic above is outside my house. :p

Deleted member 12147

Unbelievably after owning the car for nearly 2 years I still haven't taken any decent pics of my own. So i've just been hijacking your old ones lol. I've got a little vid to add to the collection now:)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Unbelievably after owning the car for nearly 2 years I still haven't taken any decent pics of my own. So i've just been hijacking your old ones lol. I've got a little vid to add to the collection now:)

Glad it's still being enjoyed by an enthusiast. :) Fun car and I do miss it. :)