Another Alloy color Thread, calling all Platinum Grey LCR

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Hey all,

I current have a set of BBS CH19" on my Platinum grey LCR, they are powder coated Black and a B$tch to keep clean, so i have decided to get them refurbed and change the colour at the same time.

I am thinking of either the standard BBS silver finish or some sort of Nimbus/anthracite grey but i am afraid that they will look naf.

Any one out there with BBS CH on a platinum grey LCR that won't mine posted a pic?

Here is my motor with the Black BBS CH, the pictures don't do them justice though

Thanks

SDC10689.jpg

2009-09-27GandonMeet087Medium.jpg

BBSCupraR010Large.jpg

May 13, 2007
Denmark
Is would take a look at subaru's colors, diamond grey, with zero gloss on.

I had some project zwo's in that color and they looked great, sold them to a guy which had a toledo in the same color as yours.

Sun going down...
cupra_april%20153.jpg

Booring grey weather day...
IMG_5880.jpg

Last edited:

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
Anthracite will look really nice on your LCR rsmith, however I would personally go for the silver finish with BBS CH as they look real sweeeeeeeeeeet in silver finish. Sorry no pics to back up my claim!!

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Wow thanks for the replies, i have them in black now for a while and while i like it, when the break dusk settles they go a kinda brown colour, also they don't look like 19" cause they just blend in with the tyre IMO.

the original silver looks awesome on Kenny-Cupra's, very tempted to go back to this as the antrachite might not go well with the Plat LCR.

now these are nice, but there on a red LCR

Cwheelsi.jpg