3" Turboback
Carbonio intake
Full aerokit

4158191304_33c2728a54_b.jpg

more here...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4674026

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Why an S3 fuel pump? It wont cope with any more demand than the OEM Cupra pump.

Also, Carbonio is not the best intake for Stage 2+.

Nice car apart from the Aero bumpers though :)

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Why have they got a dual exhaust bumper with only one exhaust and they obviously feel the need with all the extra power to upgrade the engine mounts but a bit supprised at the size of the red bushes in them.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Yeah I noticed the single exhaust with the dual exit bumper too. Also surprised with all that cash spent that they have stuck with OEM silver wheels. Black would look awesome with that colour.

LeonFRMK1

****VAGperu
Nov 14, 2008
Lima - Perù
www.clubvagperu.com
slow down chaps... the car isn't finished yet... the dual exhaust its been fitted today, black wheels are coming next week, its a demo car, all the cash spend in this car is being paid by seat peru, the s3 pump is a must when you go revo 2+...

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
slow down chaps... the car isn't finished yet... the dual exhaust its been fitted today, black wheels are coming next week, its a demo car, all the cash spend in this car is being paid by seat peru, the s3 pump is a must when you go revo 2+...

s3 pump isnt a must but a high pressure one is like autotech, kmd, APR.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
all the cash spend in this car is being paid by seat peru

SEAT UK - Take note. We want this too.

the s3 pump is a must when you go revo 2+...

Agreed with Rob. On the marketing bumff/hype for the facelift Cupra R, it was stated that an uprated fuel pump was to be used on the facelift MK2 LCR. It turns out that the fuel pump on the facelift Cupra is the same as the facelift Cupra R, and this is the same fuel pump as is in the pre face lift MK2 Leon Cupra which as memory serves is the same as the S3 fuel pump. Therefore the chances are you will be changing the fuel pump out for an identical fuel pump, unless of course there are some hidden details about unidentified OEM fuel pump upgrades :cheeky:

Last edited:

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
That car is gorgeous! God, if only SEAT UK did that sort of thing.
Anyone know if those new sideskirts fit the pre-FL model? :) They look amazing :D

Danny.

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
the S3 fuel pump has the KMD internals, also the sideskirts are from the pre-fl model... but not from the aerokit

Ahhh, I thought they were the ones for the FL along with the new spoiler they've done. I'll send Dave an email at Seremotors to see if he can get hold of them :)
Cheers buddy

Danny.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
the S3 fuel pump has the KMD internals, also the sideskirts are from the pre-fl model... but not from the aerokit

ahh i see, so its not quite a standard s3 pump then, will Seat peru honour the warrenty on this or are they :w4nk: like Seat UK and void everything.

Edit - someone beat me to it.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
will Seat peru honour the warrenty on this or are they :w4nk: like Seat UK and void everything.

SEAT Greece are liberal too.

The exhaust alone would be enough for SEAT UK to void the warranty on the turbo if it had issues and this is their biggest market for the Cupra according to SEAT's own information :w4nk:

I am sure if SEAT UK could prove you farted on your drivers seat they would void the warranty on its hinges or something.

Last edited:

Poverty

You would have to be pretty laid back to allow SEAT UK to void the warranty on your turbo because of a bigger bore exhaust. Nice lawyer letter would put SEAT UK in their place, they have to after all prove that the modification directly affected the failed part.

Got a mate who is an audi tech and he says they do warranty work on modified s3's allt he time without raising a eyebrow and was shocked at some of the stories I told him about SEAT UK.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
You would have to be pretty laid back to allow SEAT UK to void the warranty on your turbo because of a bigger bore exhaust. Nice lawyer letter would put SEAT UK in their place, they have to after all prove that the modification directly affected the failed part.

This exact thing happened to someone on here only recently. I will leave it to that person if they want to disclose any further information on it. He had to fork out for a new turbo from his own pocket and the only mod on the car was a Milltek Turbo Back exhaust. The turbo failure on the car was because of the exhaust according to SEAT UK :w4nk:. I think the issue with the turbo was on the cold side too.....

Poverty

This exact thing happened to someone on here only recently. I will leave it to that person if they want to disclose any further information on it. He had to fork out for a new turbo from his own pocket and the only mod on the car was a Milltek Turbo Back exhaust. The turbo failure on the car was because of the exhaust according to SEAT UK :w4nk:. I think the issue with the turbo was on the cold side too.....

Thing is most people will just take things lying down and I dont blame em. All companies take the piss like that, untill they come across legal eagles who know their rights etc and the companies have to back down.

Have had one lawyer rip my companies terms and conditions to pieces and got 800 pounds worth of work done for free :lol:

Sometimes it makes me wonder whether people like us should set up our own organisation, sorta like a union, where we will fight new car buyers corners come warranty time :shrug:

Deleted member 39194

SEAT Greece are liberal too.

The exhaust alone would be enough for SEAT UK to void the warranty on the turbo if it had issues and this is their biggest market for the Cupra according to SEAT's own information :w4nk:

I am sure if SEAT UK could prove you farted on your drivers seat they would void the warranty on its hinges or something.

Ur funny as Al & u don't even realise it :lol:!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members