Aftermarket headlights

vukii

Ive been wondering has anybody launched aftermarket headlights for the new ibiza 6j? ive been dying to get headlights with lens so i can install some xenon. i checked the dectane web site and they launched the golf VI headlights but no sign of new ibiza.

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
Ive been wondering has anybody launched aftermarket headlights for the new ibiza 6j? ive been dying to get headlights with lens so i can install some xenon. i checked the dectane web site and they launched the golf VI headlights but no sign of new ibiza.
i think there are enough headlights in the range? base model, single bulb, then all chrome twin bulb, cupra black and chrome, option xenon chrome, then boc black xenon, any more?

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
do you think you can buy the boc black xenon lights as an extra from the dealer. and get them fitted to a regular 1.4 sport?

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
do you think you can buy the boc black xenon lights as an extra from the dealer. and get them fitted to a regular 1.4 sport?

If it's the same as the Leon, which it will be then yes you can, all the parts from the dealer for the Leon are over £600 plus they need to be activated via VAGCOM due to the AC/DC current change and Hi/Lo beam :)

Danny.

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Wont you need the headlight sprayers as well for MOT?

By law, yes but as far as other people have experienced, they only check the alignment of the beam, you also need auto levelers aswell, both can be retro-fitted, at the cost of a long amount of time and effort :)

Danny.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise