SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
HI Tam
Maybe i was reading the manual wrong then as it just says to give the store command, will give it a go asi'm prepared to try anything .....lol

thanks

It does say store .. and thats why there are tons of posts saying the same thing! - The manual's wrong ;)

We all have that problem, but one of the commands above will work for you.

Gazbo22

Gazbo22 (Newbie)
Jan 27, 2010
Leek Staffordshire
It does say store .. and thats why there are tons of posts saying the same thing! - The manual's wrong ;)

We all have that problem, but one of the commands above will work for you.
Tam your a star...and not star 4, how sad just sat on the drive trying it out,,,it worked fantastic now i can enjoy my Fr with the little niggle that it wasnt perfect....

Dont suppose you fancy working or writing the manual for Seat do you...lol

Jon FR

This may be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. I foolishly bought my FR without the Bluetooth media kit, can I go to Seat and have it added it in? If so, at what cost?

Taipan

Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
Motorola Milestone which runs Android 2.0 does NOT work for phonebook, last calls etc.
Im a bit gutted really as I thought this would work :-(

muppysmum

Going slowly mad finding new phone that will connect to my BT AND display the phonebook [:@] Have given up trying to sort out the Nokia 5800, my daughter's Tocco Lite connected OK and displayed the phonebook so replaced the 5800 with a Tocco Lite thinking I'd cracked it.....but oh no ....when it arrived it would connect to the BT but not show the phonebook??? :confused: Called Samsung who said that the problem was that my Tocco Lite had a different version of the software which would not show phonebook and there is no way of getting the other version onto my phone [:@]
DD didnt fancy swapping her nice sparkly pink one for my black one :cry:
So back to square one! Has anybody had experience connecting an LG Intouch max??

duncanross

Blackberry Bold 9700 works fine, contacts on SIM onboard car with no problems.

Used to have a samsung L770 and it worked well with the bluetooth calling however contacts were not downloaded to the car.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Anyone else got a Nokia N900?
its doing my head in not showing the phone book , not seeing who is trying to get hold of me and worse of all not being able to find a number !
is there an update from SEAT that can fix these new phones?

muppysmum

I have a 57 Reg Toledo Sport - had my software checked this week and was told that there are no updates

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
its doing my head in not showing the phone book , not seeing who is trying to get hold of me and worse of all not being able to find a number !

none of the nokia symbian based phones integrated very well, i'm guessing maemo will be the same.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site

Ive got the same phone with the same problem.

Considered changing the cars BT module as id read of others being able to fully connect to their n95s on face lift leons. But David at Sere told me theres about 3 different modules with varying prices with no way to know for sure if they would plug in ok never mind work with the full features unfortunately.

J0n3

Nov 29, 2009
The thing with N900 is that it doesn't support those bluetooth profiles needed to make phonebook work with car's system. There is nothing wrong with Seat's bluetooth...

I hope we N900 users get an update for this sometime in the future. The car bluetooth sync is noted as "a missing feature" in developers community, but it's among 100s of other bugs or missing features, so no guarantee that it will ever get fixed. :confused:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
The thing with N900 is that it doesn't support those bluetooth profiles needed to make phonebook work with car's system. There is nothing wrong with Seat's bluetooth...

I hope we N900 users get an update for this sometime in the future. The car bluetooth sync is noted as "a missing feature" in developers community, but it's among 100s of other bugs or missing features, so no guarantee that it will ever get fixed. :confused:

Ahh, so hopefully there could be some light at the end of the tunnel. Fingers crossed.

sooty_66

Well, I recently became the owner of my first Seat, a Leon FR diesel, so I thought I had better get registered and make a first post, as I gained quite a bit of info from this forum before buying the FR.

I have a Nokia E51 and whilst it would pair with the Media System 2 in the FR, it would not download the phonebook or recent calls etc. Incidentally my phone book is stored in the phone memory and not on the sim card. After trawling the forum here for info, I decided to see if there was a firmware update available for the E51 and if so, to see if it made any difference.

I updated the E51 to firmware version 400.34.011 via the Nokia updater and to my amazement it now works, phone book and all. I have multiple numbers stored under some phonebook entries and all these are displayed fine. :D

BTW. My E51 is a sim free model. Not sure if an operator branded model can be easily firmware updated.

Paul..

Ashworth

Feb 2, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Just got the LG Prada (KE850)
Will auto connect, make and answer calls
But the phone book does not seem to work
will play with it more later

Any more recent update on this.
Getting my new FR with bluetooth in about 6 weeks time and still have a 3 year old LG Prada which I wasn't planning on changing yet.

rbmike

Feb 10, 2010
I've had my Leon Fr with media system since the middle of december and after reading posts on here I thought I was going to have problems with my Nokia N95 8gb. After downloading the nokia application called phonebook download I've managed to get my phonebook to appear on the Mfd with no problems at all.

However if you want to use voice commands to make calls these have to be added manually and these names and numbers are then added to the car's system.

So to sum up if you have a N series Nokia phone try downloading the phonebook download application and you might be in luck!!!

could you give us some idea where to download this from, thanks

Phosgene

May 7, 2007
Motorola Milestone which runs Android 2.0 does NOT work for phonebook, last calls etc.
Im a bit gutted really as I thought this would work :-(

10 day old Motorola Milestone with firmware 2.0.1 here and it works for me with a 57 FR. I needed to have an outbound call and an incoming call before the phone would sync but I can look at the phonebook fine. I haven't tried it in anger which I suppose I should do but I can do at least a little more than you.

Maybe there is a difference between 2.0 and 2.0.1. Maybe if they ever get their finger out and release 2.1 then this will provide you with a more compatible system.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.