How long before build date

ashleigh25

few weeks ago ordered myself a new ibiza 1.6 tdi with climate, bluetooth and in galia blue. Was told around 3-4 months so just wondering roughly when am i likely to receive a build date?

collegeboy09

Moving along with 215bhp
Sep 18, 2009
Northants
Well i ordered my car last september, i got my definate build date the last before christmas

It tends to depend on how quickly the factory accept your order into there system

Graemeb_dj

HANK
Nov 22, 2009
Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Hey mate,

I ordered a seat ibiza bocanegra with xenons bluetooth & panoramic sunroof, told me 2/3 months

Recieved a build/production date about 3/4weeks later then got the car 2 months from 1st putting down the deposit.

Will fly in mate, bet you just cant wait to drive it ha :p

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Hey mate,

I ordered a seat ibiza bocanegra with xenons bluetooth & panoramic sunroof, told me 2/3 months

Recieved a build/production date about 3/4weeks later then got the car 2 months from 1st putting down the deposit.

Will fly in mate, bet you just cant wait to drive it ha :p

Christ! I had never heard of that car :ban:

Just had a nosey on google images and nearly died!! That is one of the nicest cars I have ever seen!!
:-o

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Yup a bocanegra with bi-xenons, convenience pack, Aux in cup, race breaks.....ummm what else was there now....... oh yes, i think curtain airbags. Should be in the country sometime next month i believe. WOOHOO!!!!!! A white one too.

Graemeb_dj

HANK
Nov 22, 2009
Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Yup a bocanegra with bi-xenons, convenience pack, Aux in cup, race breaks.....ummm what else was there now....... oh yes, i think curtain airbags. Should be in the country sometime next month i believe. WOOHOO!!!!!! A white one too.

haha, everything part from a B***J**

no wonder its taking so long, be well worth it :D

Dno bout the aux in thats standards.... did u get Ipod/USB ?

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Woof :)

091220091765.jpg

M12ETM

Dec 11, 2009
Luton
Yup same, ordered mine december 2nd, being built THIS WEEK! :D and will be at the garage mid march. Picking it up fist of April.
I have bi-xenons aswell, as soon as you add these on it adds about 3months to the waiting list!

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Same for my one. ordered late Nov , being built this week, get in March, comes with the full monty, white, it does look the best, shows up all the black bits much better , looks a bit more aggresive, that's if you like that sort of thlng. I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CEERS NICK......................

M12ETM

Dec 11, 2009
Luton
Lol i tink its down to personal choice because i think the red looks meaner.

Havnt got everything, couldnt quite afford it being 18 :(.
Cant wait to get it :D

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
It's what ever does it for you mate , lets hope we do enjoy them, as much as we have been talking about them . hopefully not much longer to wait now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Induktionator

Ordered my Bocanegra with nearly everything on the last weekend of october and picked it up first weekend in February, so the factory took a bit less than 3 months: the factory got the order in the first week in november, they were probably closed over Christmas, the build week was mid January. Shipping to CH is probably slightly shorter than to the UK, but not by much.

The dealer had a build date estimate within a week of placing the order, so we had a pretty good idea when to expect it. The one they had ordered some time earlier for the showroom took longer.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.