W.O.T Box & 2-step launch control

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I received my M2NB Racing wot box this morning i just couldn't resist..

My current mods on the LCR Are

Large Jetex filter
007p dv
Phenolic gasket
Remap stage 1
Forge Tip
n249 bypass
Large FMIC & pipework

I was on planning to fit it after i got my TB exhaust in a few months but i cant wait any longer...Does it mater if its on a OEM Cupra R Exhaust out of thought?

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Surely cutting the igntion is just the same as dipping the clutch when it comes to 'full boost' shifting... I mean you're cutting the ignition, thus reducing the engine speed which in turn is changing the boost levels.

It's just a lazy way of not dipping the accelerator on shifting, which I suppose I can see the milisecond advantages for drag racing but can't quite see why road and track work people are bothering. Surely getting the perfect shift with you're feet is more rewarding?

Also I bet most the people who run these don't (or can't) heel and toe, or heel and toe with a double de-clutch shift. I know you'd have to get past the retardation function built into VAG cars for proper H&T mind.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I received my M2NB Racing wot box this morning i just couldn't resist..

My current mods on the LCR Are

Large Jetex filter
007p dv
Phenolic gasket
Remap stage 1
Forge Tip
n249 bypass
Large FMIC & pipework

I was on planning to fit it after i got my TB exhaust in a few months but i cant wait any longer...Does it mater if its on a OEM Cupra R Exhaust out of thought?

anyone?

daves ibiza

i met up with joshw the other day opened his bonnet and noticed he was running wotbox awesome bit of kit and sounds the ........... . also couldnt resist taken a little vid:p

Righttoe

100% Welsh *******
Jul 21, 2008
Bexleyheath, UK
Seen joshw going through town today and the bang was outstanding, i heard u had one, and i have wanted one for ages now but when i heard that bang i almost ordered one like half hour later!! will have to have a gander!

As for these disaster stories people are putting on here? Like 'bye bye stock cat' and the guy on pg8 about bending rods and stuff, is there any real danger with these? or is it just either rumour or people making assumpstions?

Mike

L.R.C.

May 21, 2007
Seen joshw going through town today and the bang was outstanding, i heard u had one, and i have wanted one for ages now but when i heard that bang i almost ordered one like half hour later!! will have to have a gander!

As for these disaster stories people are putting on here? Like 'bye bye stock cat' and the guy on pg8 about bending rods and stuff, is there any real danger with these? or is it just either rumour or people making assumpstions?

Mike

this is pasted from wotbox instalation sheet : http://www.npcompleteperformance.com/wotbox_instructions.pdf

WARNING: Spark‐based rev‐limiters can damage catalytic converters. If you have catalytic converters on
your car, N2MB accepts no responsibility for damage caused by the WOT Box. This being said, many
successful installs have been made on Catalytic‐Converter equipped vehicles. Damage usually is only caused
by using the launch‐control feature for more than a few seconds, but once again, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK IF
YOU HAVE CATALYTIC CONVERTERS!

but i still want one... and i will order as my gearbox doesnt like ultra fast shifting and the 100cel cat is at its box... :clap:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.