Would these fit ???

tubbsy

just like to know would these fit my seat ibiza mk4 as i dnt want to buy alloys for it i want to keep looking oem but with somthink a little diffrent

wont let me post the linkkk

there like the amg monoblock wheels

???

tubbsy

whats the biggest size wheels u can get on a seat ibiza as the wheels are hard to find in 17'' but easy to find in 18'' hmmmm ???

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
If they're proper AMG/Merc wheels, they'll more than likely be 5x112 PCD, so no, they won't fit straight on without hub adapters of some sort.

tubbsy

yerr so i wud be able to get 18'' on at a push then and they are defo gonna be the amg monoblock wheels unless i can find some replicas cuzz just seen a passat the same color as myn with them on looks greatt :lol: and as i type my new aero front bumper has just come :) :) :) all i need now is too wings if any one knows were i could get some let me know they need to be painted dow dosent matter wot color as i will be spraying themmm

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
what do you need wings for? The aero bumper fits standard wings just fine I thought :confused:

tubbsy

cuzzz it had a front end bump and wings got dents in soo need 2 new wings then can get it all resprayed too look how i want itt should like nice when done :D:D:D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.