Anybody recognise this Ovni Leon?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Auto dim mirror. Memory on the drivers seat, stereo display in the clocks and ESP over the TCS of the later cars. The brakes might actually be 323mm. I'll measure them up, they're definitely bigger than the later cars. This is Cupra number 6 for me so I know them quite well now. The Belgian cars drive better and are generally better screwed together than the Spanish ones.
Never realised the stereo display but mine as switchable TC and ESP works well.

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
so how comes the early ones dip and later ones dont :confused:

surely its just settings via vag com

Its run from the electric seats, when i replaced my OE leather and put the Recaros in the mirrors stopped working when i engage reverse, i nearly kept the box from under the seat but left it, i still have the connection in my loom for it, i am looking for one from a scrap cupra so i can re-connect it to see if they work again.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
Can I call past and collect?

Yes Dave, no problem. I can drop it off to you if you want. If not, I'll be in every night this week. I have a few wee jobs to do on the car. I replaced the brake fluid tonight. The stuff that was in there was a horrible dark green colour, it looked like central hydraulic fluid, the VAG power steering stuff. The brakes are lovely and sharp now with the new fluid. The Gunson Eezibleed is a godsend.

I might try a bit of cutting compound on the faded panels and put a coat of Carlack 68 on if they come up ok.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.