Rs4 or rs6 wheels

MissFullarton

Canna seem to decide what wheels to get RS4 or RS6 (both the newer styles) for my silver leon FR... anyone got any of these wheels in their cars just now or any suggestions??

Emma:D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Aye - I hae a suggestion quine - Get some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's, and try to come to Crail on Sunday with the 60 odd other SEATs that are heading there. Leave from Asda Bridge of Dee at 7am Sunday Morning, and there will be a couple of MK2 Leons there with the wheels you are speaking aboot as memory serves :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
So do I :)
28022009155.jpg

MissFullarton

Im hoping to get down to crail, but at the moment ive noone to go with and its a bit o a drive to go yersel :( I'd have to hide my current wheels too as the previous owner must o loved kerbs and as the standard FR wheels are a fair mess :(

:D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Im hoping to get down to crail, but at the moment ive noone to go with and its a bit o a drive to go yersel :( I'd have to hide my current wheels too as the previous owner must o loved kerbs and as the standard FR wheels are a fair mess :(

Get to Asda for 7am on sunday and there will be about 12 cars going down together :clap:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site

It'll take me 5.5hrs to travel up on Sunday morning, sure you'd be able to make it too Emma :)

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
depends on size etc...

I have 19inch RS4's on mine, however i was looking at swapping to RS6's , but theres just something that doesnt look right about them. Plus, the new ones have that narrow cut out on the spoke which would be a mega pain in the tits to keep clean over winter i recon.

heres the rs4's on mine.. they are going black in the next week or 2 though.

20032010450.jpg

07032010442.jpg

When speccing tyres for these do not go for the 235's which most places seem to get. You'll get a bit of scrubbing fully loaded/lowered. I've got 225's on mine now.

MissFullarton

thank you for all the pics :D really helped. i like the RS6 ones just cos they are that bit different,but then again the RS4 ones look nice too. haha my car doesnt get out when the winter comes as it doesnt move from my drive. the snow was up past the top o the bonnet at the begining o the yr :( poor leon. Plus i do so much miles in good weather i think it might be best for me to tuck the leon in the garage for the winter to even it out a bit. :D

Well i think im gonna get my but to crail on sunday. red bull time me thinks :)

MissFullarton

I reckon the new rs6 alloys would look excellent maybe in anthracite or gunmetal.

Yeah thats what im thinking the RS6 ones in anthracite, i've seen a few second hand ones but in silver but still in good nic so was thinking of getting them powdercoated.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.