favourite pic of your car

vinny_cupra

Feb 12, 2009
Manchester
My car sporting an unusual look:
lcr2.jpg

i saw your car at the ring this year when i went end of july! was getting in some quick times, i managed to get just under 9mins but i was in a type-r so was a no go when we came to the hills haha!

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
i saw your car at the ring this year when i went end of july! was getting in some quick times, i managed to get just under 9mins but i was in a type-r so was a no go when we came to the hills haha!

Was yours the black CTR? If so you looked on it! Yea, got down to 8:36 with a yellow flag where a biker had dropped it at Adenau Forest. Regular 8:40s, 31laps under my belt now though! Going next year?? I will be there with another horrendous colour scheme!!

boost_addict

Aug 8, 2010
weston super mare
ive got the same one on the rear aswell ive had people tell me its legal and people tell me its not and had police following me once and not bin pulled yet but if there illegal it will only be a matter of time lol

boost_addict

Aug 8, 2010
weston super mare
lol il see how long i can get away with them for as really love them and think they suit the car so well, but as soon as i get pulled i will have to change them, i thought they were jersey plates??

MadsenTDi

Dec 8, 2009
Denmark
I agree with Dan, MK2's usually look horrid but if I'd want one if they all looked like this. I hate how the MK2 pulls off LM's better too :p. What size are they, split rim?

They are staggered replica LM's. 8.5 in the front, and 9.5 in the rear :)
-and thanks for the comment ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.