No longer a Cupra Driver :(

Poverty

Nice car mate, did you pay extra to be able to park in disabled and kiddie spaces? audi drivers!

lol your the second person to say that!

Like with the cupra I will be taking two spaces and parking at the back of places to avoid dings etc. The K1 was spotless in that regard.

Will deffo be sticking around you guys wont be able to get rid of me, im like part of the furniture now after 3.5 years here!

Will be starting a project thread also, no revo till november probably, my savings have been depleted, although im hoping that my insurance premium return from the K1 will be big enough to cover the revo seeing as I was only half way through the cover!

AMD are also giving a 10% discount on the revo software as I had revo on the last car :funk:

Review to come at some point today hopefully!

Poverty

iread your title of your post and it didnt make sense ? you have never been a cupra owner ? cause i remember that you had a K1 and that was not a cupra at all , but its nice to hear you agree that it was just a cupra afterall lol , your right up from your last drive was a bit short , i was expecting that you red lined each gear and how smooth the gearchange was not using the clutch :whistle:

any way how much did you trade in your cupra for ?
new car looks the tits mate enjoy and keep popping in here

just 1 thing you could have swapped engines with me :p

Hahah was just interested in getting the car to liverpool in one piece really!

K1 cupra, same thing but k1 is better.

Got 15.6k on trade in, which is very good after having it from new for a year and a half, and only paying 17.8k! [B)]

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
Not jealous at all Pov..:cry: Definately one of my planned future cars, just awesome bits of kit and look.. [B)]
Anyway, enough of the TTRS, how did the K1 compare with the Meg 250? I'm sure you found out.. :happy:

InfernalBadger

Sep 6, 2006
Berkshire
Very nice. No silly body kit like your old car either ;)

Would love one but I don't think it'd go too well with a child :(

Can't wait to see what you end up doing to it. :D

Poverty

Just got in after going to the k1s old hunting ground.

Had a go against a stage 2 ed30 dsg, stock s3 dsg, jabba stage 2 plus cupra and a 380bhp focus RS.

Im pleasantly surprised what this car can do from stock, didnt think it would do so well considering my mates sportec remapped ttrs was no quicker or slower than my k1 :D

Either the sportec map his ****, he was shifting early, or cant drive lol.

Further details tomorrow after players!

Cuprarob112

Dec 6, 2008
I can say the TTRS is a really fast car. Recently had a spin against a stock one , my stage 2+ Leon was faster but the audi has good aerodynamics and gains speed very easy. I would buy one if didn't need the rear seats.....

Poverty

Right me and wayne have met up and had fun.

Basically the k04 will be quicker at first and pull ahead on a rolling start, then at higher speeds I will catch up pretty rapidly and go past.

Imo cupra at stage 2 plus is the perfect 30-130 weapon.

BTW you guys should all join your local hillclimbing clubs. 55 Pound a day for legal, timed and competitive hooning. All you need is a license for it which costs 35 quid! They do events around airfields across the country.

adam23

Jan 10, 2008
Right me and wayne have met up and had fun.

Basically the k04 will be quicker at first and pull ahead on a rolling start, then at higher speeds I will catch up pretty rapidly and go past.

Imo cupra at stage 2 plus is the perfect 30-130 weapon.

BTW you guys should all join your local hillclimbing clubs. 55 Pound a day for legal, timed and competitive hooning. All you need is a license for it which costs 35 quid! They do events around airfields across the country.

What do you think would happen if the TT RS was mapped??

Poverty

What do you think would happen if the TT RS was mapped??

I think its probably easiest to say by copying and pasting the comments from anothr TTRS owner with a revo map and cat by-pass pipe, with hard figures from his vbox!

"Any way I have a GPS meter, the same as EVO use to test the cars for the mag here are my STANDARD 3rd gear rolling times.

40-60 - 2.2 seconds
50-70 - 2.39 seconds
60-80 - 2.58 seconds

Now I have had fitted the cat by-pass pipes and new pannel filter and the REVO map.

Tuned 3rd gear times all run the same as before
40-60 - 1.82 seconds
50-70 - 1.84 seconds
60-80 - 1.99 seconds

massive gains

as a note here are EVO R8 v10 roll on 3rd gear times
40-60 - 2.3 seconds
50-70 - 2.3 seconds
60-80 - 2.3seconds

and here are the mighty GTR 3rd gear times

40-60 - 2.1 seconds
50-70 - 2.1 seconds
60-80 - 2.1 seconds

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
I think its probably easiest to say by copying and pasting the comments from anothr TTRS owner with a revo map and cat by-pass pipe, with hard figures from his vbox!

"Any way I have a GPS meter, the same as EVO use to test the cars for the mag here are my STANDARD 3rd gear rolling times.

40-60 - 2.2 seconds
50-70 - 2.39 seconds
60-80 - 2.58 seconds

Now I have had fitted the cat by-pass pipes and new pannel filter and the REVO map.

Tuned 3rd gear times all run the same as before
40-60 - 1.82 seconds
50-70 - 1.84 seconds
60-80 - 1.99 seconds

massive gains

as a note here are EVO R8 v10 roll on 3rd gear times
40-60 - 2.3 seconds
50-70 - 2.3 seconds
60-80 - 2.3seconds

and here are the mighty GTR 3rd gear times

40-60 - 2.1 seconds
50-70 - 2.1 seconds