BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Well done ladies!

If it's wet and South Bank is restricted like it was at the earlier meeting still go in via South Bank access off main road but we may have to park in the general parking there and congregate on foot.

I would suggest as close to the YRC dome as we can get (Clearways/pit straight area?) and hopefully we can get the Barmy Army tent up and all the flags flying.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I also have access to the Club Seat Lounge. I was thinking about parking in the main parking area if the weather is bad but, considering next weeks forecast it may still be wet by Sunday. Would be good to see you guys though :D

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
if it rains im staying at home, last time we went it was a mud pit walking round and getting out of the car park
DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

Phoenix27

RIP Project Blueshift
Jan 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
BTCC Final!

Now i know some of you are going, and i hope i haven't missed a painfully obvious already started thread but.....

Who is going?
What time are you getting there?
Where are you parking?

Also, is it true the Barmy Army will be there? LOL!

Jimz

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Anyone coming from North/East M25 area that wants to meet up at Lakeside Services before heading onto Brands and South Bank?

Generally have a few of us meet up first, probably something like 0730 to leave by 0745 to get to Brands for 0815-ish ...

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Anyone coming from North/East M25 area that wants to meet up at Lakeside Services before heading onto Brands and South Bank?

Generally have a few of us meet up first, probably something like 0730 to leave by 0745 to get to Brands for 0815-ish ...

Will to try to get there that early, but will need to speak to my +1. Will also need to pick up tickets from the ticket office before going in.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members