Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

CRAIGHUTCH

Floppy member
Aug 31, 2010
co. durham
think i've played you on hardcore before...if you play that anyway. As i remember saying to my boyfriend called Craig 'hey theres someone on here called Craigy Baby! haha' i call him that sometimes lol.

yeah that will be me ha ha ha so there is more than 1 craigy baby....:p
i love that damn game!

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
LOL! didnt think i would meet you on here.

Im getting quite bored of it now, think its cause i've been reading some many reviews on Black Ops new online. Plus im getting kinda sick of quick scopers and little kids. At least when the new one comes out you get about a week or two without the kids then the parents buy the game and its back to shouting and getting really angry children. lol

CRAIGHUTCH

Floppy member
Aug 31, 2010
co. durham
Your so right!

LOL! didnt think i would meet you on here.

Im getting quite bored of it now, think its cause i've been reading some many reviews on Black Ops new online. Plus im getting kinda sick of quick scopers and little kids. At least when the new one comes out you get about a week or two without the kids then the parents buy the game and its back to shouting and getting really angry children. lol

Yeah its certainly a small world, your right about the kids, the fast scopers arrggghh the kids get right on ya nerves. I tell ya what else does it for me, the sprinters with double shotguns . How the frig do you get outta the way. . . .
How mint are you? Your into cars and mw2, you like beer and football too I bet. . . . .your man iswell lucky:-o

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Yeah its certainly a small world, your right about the kids, the fast scopers arrggghh the kids get right on ya nerves. I tell ya what else does it for me, the sprinters with double shotguns . How the frig do you get outta the way. . . .
How mint are you? Your into cars and mw2, you like beer and football too I bet. . . . .your man iswell lucky:-o

LMAO! aw thank you. Don't like beer but i did used to play football, dont watch as much anymore just gets on my nerves after the world cup lol.

I think its quite funny watching the guys with akimbo shotguns running around whilst looking up in the air. makes me giggle. although i do hate when you find someone and you're trying to knife and vice versa, you go around for ages trying to achieve something lmao whilst looking like two fools who cant slice the opponent.

CRAIGHUTCH

Floppy member
Aug 31, 2010
co. durham
LMAO! aw thank you. Don't like beer but i did used to play football, dont watch as much anymore just gets on my nerves after the world cup lol.

I think its quite funny watching the guys with akimbo shotguns running around whilst looking up in the air. makes me giggle. although i do hate when you find someone and you're trying to knife and vice versa, you go around for ages trying to achieve something lmao whilst looking like two fools who cant slice the opponent.

I had a feeling about the footie. Yeah its the akimbo rangers seem to nail me
All the time. I always play team death match express now as it quick change around. I still do okay even for an old timer at 34. Your only 20. . . . Checked your page ha ha ha . Im not a stalker though seriously. Get a look if your on later and I will play ya. Craigy-baby76
Take it easy :p

CRAIGHUTCH

Floppy member
Aug 31, 2010
co. durham
Holy jaysus I hope I wasnt too harsh then. All these pretty ladies playing games and I didnt even know. Tiggs whats your user name on playstation network. I not looked through all the list yet. Nice pics btw, I just snooped on ya page ha ha

Last edited:

cupra__mark

ha yea, tried 20 others, got a bit annoyed typed in that and it accepted it and i cant get rid of it now :doh:

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Ill post mine again ... posted it befor but its probably abit long and lost in this thread now lol ... seat_sport_nick ... always on MW2 sometimes on FIFA occasionally. if you want showing the ropes then add me on it ;)

FinGerS o FuDgE

My PSN ID is FinGerS_o_FuDgE

Looking forward to GT when it finally gets released....... :S

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.