007p tsssssh noise :-/

leighwinter

Apr 4, 2010
evening all just replaced my split-r with a 007p and im still gettig the tssshhhhh noise :wtf: i thought fully resic valves were sposed to be quiet lol anyone shed anylight on this :D

Liamx

MK3 Ibiza Cupra :)
Apr 15, 2010
Nottingham
What turbo & map are you on? Might need the yellow spring. Even then the 007 does dump a little to the atmosphere :).

leighwinter

Apr 4, 2010
its not as loud as the split-r and im running ko3 stage 2 oh and it has the yellow spring can anyone post me a picture of how theres is fitted just to be sure ive done it rite thanks :D

sm_cupra

Sep 23, 2009
West London
i wouldnt worry mate, its just the air passing back out of your air filter, also id suggest changing over to a standard green spring as the yellow may be too stiff for your application and knacker the turbo in the long run.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Even then the 007 does dump a little to the atmosphere :).

err what the hell are you talking about ,do you even know!.the forge 007p will not dump to atmosphere in a million years,what ever made you say such a stupid thing?

"007 does dump a little to the atmosphere "that has to be one of the most stupid comments i think ive read on hear scince i joined.....LMFAO

i wouldnt worry mate, its just the air passing back out of your air filter

spot on mate

Liamx

Apr 15, 2010
Nottingham
err what the hell are you talking about ,do you even know!.the forge 007p will not dump to atmosphere in a million years,what ever made you say such a stupid thing?

"007 does dump a little to the atmosphere "that has to be one of the most stupid comments i think ive read on hear scince i joined.....LMFAO

spot on mate

You've just contradicted yourself big time.

The 007p recirculates back infront of the turbo and then out of the induction kit. Inwhich it is dumping the pressure to the atmosphere - so wind your neck in.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs

The 007p recirculates back infront of the turbo and then out of the induction kit. Inwhich it is dumping the pressure to the atmosphere - so wind your neck in.

errrr no i dont think so as it dumps back into the tip,not the atmosphere is it,it still is going back into something,again not the atmosphere,alltho i can see what you saying but as i say it is still going back into something and not strate out of the valve into the atmosphere ie out side

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2004
South Wales

If thats the case then the standard DV would dump to atmos. lol.

The 007P can be made quieter by orientating it the same was as the standard Bosch DV.

What do you mean? The correct way to fit it is the same was as the Bosch DV. Mounting it in reverse will work but you tend to get a higher pitched squeek type noise.

Liamx

Apr 15, 2010
Nottingham
errrr no i dont think so as it dumps back into the tip,not the atmosphere is it,it still is going back into something,again not the atmosphere,alltho i can see what you saying but as i say it is still going back into something and not strate out of the valve into the atmosphere ie out side

Using your logic then cars dont exhaust their waste gases into the atmosphere, they exhaust it into the manifold. At the end of the day the excess boost is being released back into the atmosphere...

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Using your logic then cars dont exhaust their waste gases into the atmosphere, they exhaust it into the manifold. At the end of the day the excess boost is being released back into the atmosphere...

again i know where you are comeing from,but your going way to far into it im talking about the workings of it primaraly

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
i wouldnt worry mate, its just the air passing back out of your air filter, also id suggest changing over to a standard green spring as the yellow may be too stiff for your application and knacker the turbo in the long run.

Its the yellow spring he needs on the 007p because of the higher boost he is running.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.