Jdizzy's Mk3 Arctic Grey Ibiza Cupra *number plate LED's fitted Page 6*

Jdizzy

i Love Boost!!!!!!!!!
May 21, 2010
Telford, Shropshire
Little update again haha

Received my rear number plate LED's so I fitted them tonight :)

Makes it look more modern tbh :)

Pics:

Before:
photo-1191.jpg

After:
photo-682.jpg

Does anybody know the size of the interior bulb?

Cheers

Proffitt

Aug 23, 2010
Conwy
Number plate bulbs looks 100x better mate :)

I shall actuall be updating my thread with some proper updates after xmas :p

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Hey mate,

Glad to see your enjoying my old car and I look forward to seeing your progress with her :)

Iv read through the whole thread and would just like to reply to a comment made...

Yeah stage 1. That torque figure the guy gave you is horse s**t. That was my figure from stage 2.

Firstly the car IS running Custom Code stage 2 software on the standard k03 turbo. As I'm sure most people are aware this software is normally added when you have a k03s turbo. I did plan on adding a k03s at a later date but just never got round to it.

Secondly I don't see why you need to directly shoot me down with regards to the torque figure?? I'm only going on what figures the car made at Motoscope's rolling road. Whether or not their rollers over read or not is not for me to comment on. I have a printout (somewhere) which shows the figures the car made. Im only going on what the rolling road printout says...

Sorry to go off topic. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread mate,look forward to seeing your progress :)

Sonley

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
Hey mate,

Glad to see your enjoying my old car and I look forward to seeing your progress with her :)

Iv read through the whole thread and would just like to reply to a comment made...

Firstly the car IS running Custom Code stage 2 software on the standard k03 turbo. As I'm sure most people are aware this software is normally added when you have a k03s turbo. I did plan on adding a k03s at a later date but just never got round to it.

Secondly I don't see why you need to directly shoot me down with regards to the torque figure?? I'm only going on what figures the car made at Motoscope's rolling road. Whether or not their rollers over read or not is not for me to comment on. I have a printout (somewhere) which shows the figures the car made. Im only going on what the rolling road printout says...

Sorry to go off topic. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread mate,look forward to seeing your progress :)

Sonley

i can vouch for Sonley on this. its a great car! and i miss it as much as i miss my own lol

what have you got now Sonley??

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
i can vouch for Sonley on this. its a great car! and i miss it as much as i miss my own lol

what have you got now Sonley??

Thanks mate! Just don't really apprechiate people shooting me down when all iv done is state the figures my car made on the rolling road and that its running CC stage 2 on a k03, which it is.
Erm I now drive a..........ford focus lol,needed a cheap runabout :)

Sonley

Last edited:

Ravey_Cupra

Jan 16, 2010
Here, there and everywhere ;)
I can vouch for Sonley as I was the one that mapped the car..very quick for a K03 based car :D

The logs at the time were pretty much spot on with almost nothing left to extract from the car, country lanes and bypass were extremely good fun ;)

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
I can vouch for Sonley as I was the one that mapped the car..very quick for a K03 based car :D

The logs at the time were pretty much spot on with almost nothing left to extract from the car, country lanes and bypass were extremely good fun ;)

Thanks mate! Yeah I remember you saying it must have been a strong k03 due to the logs it was showing. I was more than impressed with the software which you put on my car,totally transformed it. As for the country lanes and bypass venture that was great fun yeah lol!
All in all (and I think you'll agree) its not about peak power but a lot more about how the car drives and feels. I wouldn't have cared if my car had made 180bhp on the dyno. Aslong as it drives well (which it does) then great :)

Sonley

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
They are actually prov sold, supposed to be going at the end of this month but im gonna have to let the guy down :(

Just havent got the money for any other wheels till after christmas now and have nothing to go on the car if i sell them.

Im either buying new ones and selling these after or ill be keeping them and powder coating, cant decided lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.