seat ibiza fr (2006-2008) speedo

ryanibizasport

ahh too much hassle then. is there anyway i can get white dial surrounds like the fr then ?

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Good spot Blanco.. have been looking to get a set of whitel dials for a while.. could never find any...Will certainly be going on the list! lol cheers

For a 1.9 TDI (140 mph) Im guessing it'll be model 3 then?

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Be careful - IIRC different models have different top speeds on the dials
Also the rev range is different, some go to 6000rpm but some go to 7000rpm.

Either way, both the top speed and rev range is correct for mine and Stezo's so I'm happy. :D

Looking to buy myself a set in the next few weeks.

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Good spot Blanco.. have been looking to get a set of whitel dials for a while.. could never find any...Will certainly be going on the list! lol cheers

For a 1.9 TDI (140 mph) Im guessing it'll be model 3 then?
You can have any of the 4 models, but I just prefer how model 3 looks so they would be the ones I'll get.

backus

Aug 2, 2010
northern ireland
vcds? hey had to put new cloks in my car as my speedo stopped working and couldnt get it fixed, the new clocks work but the imobiliser cuts the car out any way round this?!!

Thanks in advance

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
VCDS will code the SKC to your new clocks if you know it, but it won't retrieve it from the old one. VCDS does not support SKC retrieval. You'll need VAG-Tacho or similar. I know of places that can do it, unfortunately nowhere near you, Backus.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.