Most likely at work
if i was feeling brave id go for this bumper for the slits in the side

leon_dragon1.jpg

dragon_front.jpg

coupled with the arches above :D

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
I'm with kineticz - not a fan, im planning the arches just to "accentuate" the good looks !! going to couple that with the best looking kit available the LCR.....can't beat oem style

G3K

3 points and counting...
Aug 14, 2010
Hatfield, Herts
The OEM styling is too good to mess too much with. Wider arches im sure will do the job well but all these different front bumpers etc is just too much, leave all that to the kids!

paul26982

well after looking again and thinking, im out on these as its not worth the hassel of moulding these to look right on a R bumper, i want some that just uses the wing, it would be easier fabricating some, looking for a secong set of front wings now too make my own

vwtrellis

the wings on a leon race car are carbon kevlar. the copys dont tend to fit that well at all. the bumper extensions get nut and bolted to the side of the bumper then needs triming on the edges. you can only run part of the arch liner as well as they dont fit. the rear archs are standard. a race car leon runs wide track on the front end as well and a four wheel drive subframe on the rear.

Feb 28, 2010
Southampton
:headhurt:

Im gona go back to x-sport who have done some work on my car anyways and try sweet talking them again for the front wings to then blend into my facelift bumper ;)

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
I did get these delivered not so long ago, the quality looks ok. I bought the 4 piece arch extension kit & the supercopa replica front wings.
I am planning to use the rear arches and the front wings. The arches come as one piece right round from the side skirts to the bottom of the rear bumper, that means if you plan on bonding and blending the arches in you will to cut them in line with the bumper join so you can remove the bumper.
Thats what im planning as i think if there just stuck on they might look a bit tacky.

Im busy rebuilding the engine at the moment but i plan on getting cracking with the bodywork in a couple of months when it warms up a bit.

JamJay

California Bound
Just found this in an old thread
seat_leon.thumbnail.jpg

seat_toledo_03.jpg

Subscribed.

This is how the LCR should have looked (Yes I know, this is a Toledo) from the factory, very MK1 Focus RS-esque :).

I don't think that this would be a hard job, most customs places will be able to add decent extensions similar to this Toledo to a Leon right round from the bumpers and into the side skirts. This should eliminate the sunken look to the head light that the Toledo has which seems to be fitted with completely different wings.

The most challenging thing will be to get the wheels to sit well in the arch. You'd have to bin your LCR wheels and get something wider with a lower offset so that the poke right out. I wouldn't feel confident spacing out OE wheels but about 6cm to get it to look right.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.