cupra r Rear bumper on to cupra

therench

Jun 15, 2010
going to pick a cupra r rear bumper up today for my cupra 180, is the rear just a straight swap? also im going to be getting a facelift front does anyone no the codes for the brackets i need to fit it? cheers

paul26982

ive just swapped my facelift for a R front bumper, Wink wink, the rear is also a straight fit if you have the facelift rear

therench

Jun 15, 2010
no mines standard bumpers, so looks like ill need to get some more bits tomorrow

therench

Jun 15, 2010
hope not ive got a powerflow exhaust made to fit my cut out, the bumper comes with the side guides so i just need the arch adapters

therench

Jun 15, 2010
got the guides on the bumper so dont need them now, what about arch adapters are they realy nessesary? how far out is the cut out then?

dh00001

Aug 11, 2009
theres a few inch gap without them. maybe not 100% needed but its noticeable if you dont have them

therench

Jun 15, 2010
ill go with out for now then, what about the cut out, think my measurement was a 2ich diffrence to the middle hopefully be able to adjust the exhaust to go in the middle but its a custom poweflow so may struggle if its straight through

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.