Gezmeister's Seat Leon Cupra - Now gone :( replaced with a lexus :)

Phoenix27

RIP Project Blueshift
Jan 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Elite's are for gays :whistle:

Should have the strut brace on by next month hopefully, but really want to get hold of an lcr lower one to fit at the same time

Hahaha! I'm not gay.... :confused: ;)

I'm looking for a brace at the moment, expensive though and seeing as i've just forked out £200 for those engine mounts i think i might be saving for a while lol!

Keep us updated chap!

Hunter

Jan 9, 2011
Just read from start to finish, damn you love your wheels!!

Have you still got the same lights you replaced on the first page? What you think of them? As I'm thinking of changing my standard ones over.

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Hahaha! I'm not gay.... :confused: ;)

I'm looking for a brace at the moment, expensive though and seeing as i've just forked out £200 for those engine mounts i think i might be saving for a while lol!

Keep us updated chap!

Just joking ;)

I really must stop spending money on upgrades, and spend some money on getting it to run right lol

Just read from start to finish, damn you love your wheels!!

Have you still got the same lights you replaced on the first page? What you think of them? As I'm thinking of changing my standard ones over.

Cheers mate :)

Yeah still have the bulbs from the first page. I'm really not a fan of HID's, never have been, so i just prefer upgraded bulbs, and these were cheap and far out shone the standards

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Took my cd changer out the other day, and managed to sell it on seatcupra.net to another user, so had a few more pennies to spend on the car. Rather than looking for a modification, i've been tempted to get a fault code reader to keep in the car, just in case. Was gonna go for one of the basic ones, but as i now had a little extra i decided to go for this little beauty

Launch_CReader_V.jpg

As well as being able to read codes, display them on the screen and then clear them, it also provides a graph to view live data such as

* Intake air temperature
* Mass air flow
* Throtle position
* OBD test system
* MIL distance
* Calculated load
* Coolant temperature
* Intake M.A.P
* Engine speed
* Vehicle speed

Will prove invaluble i feel. Look forward to playing around a bit once its arrived later this week :D

Nov 15, 2010
Harrogate, England
Took my cd changer out the other day, and managed to sell it on seatcupra.net to another user, so had a few more pennies to spend on the car. Rather than looking for a modification, i've been tempted to get a fault code reader to keep in the car, just in case. Was gonna go for one of the basic ones, but as i now had a little extra i decided to go for this little beauty

Launch_CReader_V.jpg

As well as being able to read codes, display them on the screen and then clear them, it also provides a graph to view live data such as

* Intake air temperature
* Mass air flow
* Throtle position
* OBD test system
* MIL distance
* Calculated load
* Coolant temperature
* Intake M.A.P
* Engine speed
* Vehicle speed

Will prove invaluble i feel. Look forward to playing around a bit once its arrived later this week :D

how much did that set you back?

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
£45 including delivery :)

Was just after a basic code reader to keep in the car, but for the extra £20 i can have access to all the live data above, so it was a no brainer for me

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Have made the difficult decision to put the cupra back to standard and sell :(

Really need a diesel now, and have always wanted to tinker with one. As you may have seen, i've had a few bits up for sale, to help raise some extra funds to go towards a new car. Am looking to stay in the vag group and get something with the famous 1.9 tdi lump in. Will be a sad day when she does eventually go, until then just looking forward to driving her a few more times

Nov 15, 2010
Harrogate, England
Have made the difficult decision to put the cupra back to standard and sell :(

Really need a diesel now, and have always wanted to tinker with one. As you may have seen, i've had a few bits up for sale, to help raise some extra funds to go towards a new car. Am looking to stay in the vag group and get something with the famous 1.9 tdi lump in. Will be a sad day when she does eventually go, until then just looking forward to driving her a few more times

Say it isnt so!!!! :cry:

What are you doing with your wheels...:whistle:

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Yep, very. When i bought mine, i actually had to check under the bonnet to make sure it had the 1.8T under there, and not a 1.9tdi :lol:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.