Ibiza Grilles!

'07Ibiza

I know this has been covered many a time, but its easier and more convenient than sifting through all the threads! Im after the the top radiator grilles which are next to the ' S ' Badge on the front. What are the grilles that match the bottom grilles called? The small honeycomb ones?
Thanks Alot :D

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
Small honeycomb - Prefacelift FR
Large honeycomb - Facelift FR

Oh and its more convenient for you, but imagine if everyone done that - Just started a new thread because its "easier".

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
As said Pre FR ones would suit yours nicely, should look similar to my sig when done

Some say you have to take the bumper off to fit them, you don't have to but it does make it easier. They're pretty stiff to come out but as long as you don't pull them too hard (the clips stick out towards the paint) it won't be a problem :)

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Guildford and Bristol (uni)
Facelift grilles look better :p

And no, you are unable to buy an OEM centre grille replacement....Some people have attempted to make their own honeycomb versions, but I'm yet to see one that's gone well....

Here's mine with facelift FR's.
file-11.jpg

Photo1049.jpg

Last edited:

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
As much I adore the FR facelift grills they don't match the facelift grills as well IMO

That's one gorgeous car btw

EKE Ibiza

Jul 10, 2009
Devon
www.art-graphy.co.uk
Driving up to Edinburgh on Sunday a Pheasant decided to impale it's self in the bumper grill smashing it to pieces. (honey comb facelift model)

How much is a replacement? Can't wait to clean off the blood and feathers next week!!

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
It looks like a punto matey? I may be wrong

Btw i'm loving the grills btw :D they look ten times better and match the other grills nicely

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.