Few updated pics of my Ibiza, well how the inside looks now :funk:

Before:
InteriorBefore1.jpg

After:
RearSeats1.jpg

FrontSeats2.jpg

InteriorNow.jpg

Very very happy with it :D.

Just trying to get used to sitting in the bucket seat.

LOVE IT!!!

I thought normal recaro's were comfy, they look like they'd be amazing!

You just need to re trim all the carpets/fabrics in the car to black :)

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Nice seats :)

very nice craig :D

LOVE IT!!!

I thought normal recaro's were comfy, they look like they'd be amazing!

You just need to re trim all the carpets/fabrics in the car to black :)

They are very comfy, much comfy than the standard ones I had in before. And for the price they were an absolute steal!! [B)]

Im planning on retrimming the fabrics in the car, but Im thinking of leaving the carpet grey just to break up the black/red.

The buckets are taking abit of getting used to, but first impressions they are really supportive.

cupra103

May 4, 2008
Richmond, NSW Australia
Love that mate! Beautiful example! :)

Thanks, I need to take some new photos of her, I think the time to replace her is coming. I'm getting a little old for her, my wife is keen for me to move into something new, she's keen on golf R but we are about to get Scirocco R in Australia so who knows. Until then it's still great fun driving it as my daily.

Phil

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Thanks, I need to take some new photos of her, I think the time to replace her is coming. I'm getting a little old for her, my wife is keen for me to move into something new, she's keen on golf R but we are about to get Scirocco R in Australia so who knows. Until then it's still great fun driving it as my daily.

Phil

Ship it to here please :D

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales

Phil

Ah, it'll be a shame to see it go, I'm sure mate :(... But they are getting on a bit now (gotta face facts)... and I understand! I've driven a Scirocco R, I'm not critic, but it won't be disappointing!

Mr Slak

i love this thread, some aewsome cars in here, its the reason i now have a lovely 2.0 ltr 16v gti sitting in the drive looking forward to being able to get some pics up.:D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise