Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
So what's next Boo? Did you get round to the interior light colouring?:)

I am going to get that done when I do the visors. After seeing some purple flocked parts at Early Edition I am definately keeping them black. Was a bit overpowering so think it would detract from the headlining.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Sounds good, I understand what you're saying and it makes sense, so does that mean the interior light trim will be black too?:D

Feb 20, 2010
ipswich
How about a lupo gti style exhaust on yours
27020_10150141344160323_627670322_11172464_2203316_n.jpg

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I have thought about putting a GTI Lupo rear on but, on an Automatic car? Wouldn't be right :cry: I'm not trying to prove I have tonnes of power, just trying to tidy the car up without it looking presumptious if you understand?

Light surround will be black too :)

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
I have thought about putting a GTI Lupo rear on but, on an Automatic car? Wouldn't be right :cry: I'm not trying to prove I have tonnes of power, just trying to tidy the car up without it looking presumptious if you understand?

Light surround will be black too :)

That gti back end does look nice but I see your point about puting it on an automatic and as for the light, that'll look good I reckon. :)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
More stickers ordered today. Wheels will go off to be powder coated in May sometime. Have found 1 place to do them but, its a 2 hour drive. Everywhere I have emailed and called around add a huge surcharge on for different coloured powders. :(

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
More stickers lol, where will they go I wonder:D

2 hours isn't to bad though, you should take some friends and have a mini road trip lol, is it cheaper when you take in to account the fuel costs etc or are you just going to do it on principle?:D

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Aimez is trying to get hold of them at the moment to sort out colours etc.. hopefully we can split the driving up between us.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Boo, there's a guy on ioc,think its andy's cousin that does paintwork etc and on one of the posts he said he did wheels for 35 a corner!! think he's in bedford though however i could get the ex to drop em off and pick them up if you want ;)

the wee green one is looking the dogs btw :thumbup:

must really update my thread :redface:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Boo, there's a guy on ioc,think its andy's cousin that does paintwork etc and on one of the posts he said he did wheels for 35 a corner!! think he's in bedford though however i could get the ex to drop em off and pick them up if you want ;)

the wee green one is looking the dogs btw :thumbup:

must really update my thread :redface:

If you can find out that would be lovely. I want them powder coated purple and they have some kerbing so will need a little work. I don't mind driving though.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
The Arosa has been stuck at home for the last 8 days after some work to fix a coolant leak ended badly. As I took the thermostat housing off one of the bolts sheared off inside the head. So I tried an Easy out but, it wouldn't budge so I had to re-tap it. Its all back together and working but, suspicions are that the leak hasn't been resolvecd Bloody awful job to do as there is hardly any space to work in and the housing takes up so much space, we (my mum's friend and I) ended up having to take the battery out. So after much swearing and throwing of tools I thought I would attach her present.

225630_10150168743141148_573706147_7172702_3668355_n.jpg

Shiny Shiny :funk:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Looks good, I really need some kickplates for my car, makes a real big difference when you open the door.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
The Arosa has been stuck at home for the last 8 days after some work to fix a coolant leak ended badly. As I took the thermostat housing off one of the bolts sheared off inside the head. So I tried an Easy out but, it wouldn't budge so I had to re-tap it. Its all back together and working but, suspicions are that the leak hasn't been resolvecd Bloody awful job to do as there is hardly any space to work in and the housing takes up so much space, we (my mum's friend and I) ended up having to take the battery out. So after much swearing and throwing of tools I thought I would attach her present.

225630_10150168743141148_573706147_7172702_3668355_n.jpg

Shiny Shiny :funk:

And the interior light surround, how's it coming along?:D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise