MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

romeo

Oct 9, 2008
lancashire
hi lee how you doing? I have a new problem i ordered my h1 hid kit of ebay arrived last night i just tried to fit it but the hid H1 bulb wont fit through! and also another thing im curious about is my kit dont have any cable to connect anything to battery but the videos on youtube shows cable connecting to battery? pls help

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Couple new bits

-30mm lowered

DSC04706Medium.jpg

DSC04707Medium.jpg

And thanks to unclefester for the speedy and well packaged delivery

DSC04708Medium2.jpg

DSC04709Medium2.jpg

DSCF0733Medium.jpg

OLD I KNOW BUT... did you need to use a resistor to stop the 3rd brake light from glowing if so what 1 and where did you put it. thanks

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
hi lee how you doing? I have a new problem i ordered my h1 hid kit of ebay arrived last night i just tried to fit it but the hid H1 bulb wont fit through! and also another thing im curious about is my kit dont have any cable to connect anything to battery but the videos on youtube shows cable connecting to battery? pls help
You on angel eyes if Si you need to enlarge the hole.The extra wiring is if you want to take the power straight from the battery should help with radio interference too

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
OLD I KNOW BUT... did you need to use a resistor to stop the 3rd brake light from glowing if so what 1 and where did you put it. thanks

No I left it I prefer the glow you can buy a led resistor kit of ebay now goes on the positive of the brake light and an earth

romeo

Oct 9, 2008
lancashire
HI again lee how do u mean enlarge the hole? how do i do that? is that for all the H1 hid bulbs or is it same size hole on all angel lights or is it my h1 bulb the problem or is it my angel lights the problem?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
HI again lee how do u mean enlarge the hole? how do i do that? is that for all the H1 hid bulbs or is it same size hole on all angel lights or is it my h1 bulb the problem or is it my angel lights the problem?

I used a dremel a file gently may do the same some angel eyes fit the h1 bulb ok some need making bigger An H1 bulb is a standard size it's the lights that need work

romeo

Oct 9, 2008
lancashire
hmmmm right okay! well thank you for you replies again lee i think i'll remove the angel lights on sunday put on my normal ones back on and see how quickly i can sort out this holes and make them bigger!l! so if i connect the hid kit without connecting to battery will i still work? whats the downside of not connecting to battery directly?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
hmmmm right okay! well thank you for you replies again lee i think i'll remove the angel lights on sunday put on my normal ones back on and see how quickly i can sort out this holes and make them bigger!l! so if i connect the hid kit without connecting to battery will i still work? whats the downside of not connecting to battery directly?
won't take long do it then refit them.yeah still work just gives the ballasts a full 12v rather than less due to the cars older wiring

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
[Fun alert] Flip me this horn is so God damn loud making the kids jump as you go past my cheeks were hurting [/fun alert]

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise