Finally joined the 500 club!(VIDEO ADDED)

caney

Apr 24, 2005
That looks awesome caney......

My 1.9t with that GT30 IHI hybrid is madness especially only being 2wd, so yours must be absolutely f'kin wild!!!!!

Do you have methanol on yours? I do like the idea of nitrous too.....!

Steve
Hi mate i have water injection and use a bit of meth in the windscreen bottle but have never tried 100%!honestly mate its absolutely brutal with the gas ask Mike he'll tell you:)

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
lol- lumpy as fcuk... cant imagine how you drive it like that.. :D

sounds v.nice steve

do you still run Luk clutch cover with sachs plate in it?

caney

Apr 24, 2005
lol- lumpy as fcuk... cant imagine how you drive it like that.. :D

sounds v.nice steve

do you still run Luk clutch cover with sachs plate in it?
Hi bill no i use a sachs lightened flywheel with a sintered drive plate and uprated pressure plate.

caney

Apr 24, 2005
awesome steve :) remember when took me in this at the p torque rr and was rapid then bet its insane now, you been down the pod with it yet? and what crank, rods, pistons you using?
Hello mate:) gonna do inters this year on the sunday,i'm using a 2litre stroker kit je pistons,scat rods,fsi crank.

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Graph looks like Wak's TT and Surrey Rolling Road. Charlie (owner of SRR) has installed 7 different versions of the rolling road software, all of which are supposed to work with the Haldex 4WD system, although this is not the case. It still reads lumpy as. Was it a Dyno Dynamics RR by any chance?

Odd how it drives like that too though.

caney

Apr 24, 2005
Graph looks like Wak's TT and Surrey Rolling Road. Charlie (owner of SRR) has installed 7 different versions of the rolling road software, all of which are supposed to work with the Haldex 4WD system, although this is not the case. It still reads lumpy as. Was it a Dyno Dynamics RR by any chance?

Odd how it drives like that too though.
Hi mate,jabbas dyno is 2wd haldex fuse pulled for runs.there was alot of wheel slip at times so i think thats the reason?

mush

Very nice!!! That looks like an absolute weapon!!

do you have a thread on the build up mate?

My pals 400bhp S3 was mapped at jabba and his graph looks the same.

caney

Apr 24, 2005
Very nice!!! That looks like an absolute weapon!!

do you have a thread on the build up mate?

My pals 400bhp S3 was mapped at jabba and his graph looks the same.
Hi there no build thread as such,more work in progress:D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.