Radio DJ Scott Mills tunes in to SEAT

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
"Drive time" now means something different for national radio celebrity Scott Mills as he's recently taken delivery of a super-sporty new SEAT Leon Cupra R.

main.php

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Still don't like the mk2 LCR. Should have at least made the front look different, and done something a bit nicer than a chavvy diffuser on the back ;/

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyshep

Drive to survive
Mar 15, 2009
Nottingham
how is it that tv personalities get such good number plates can it been factory?? know of 1 EVO owner getting lucky with EVO on the plate from new.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
wonder if he remembers me from the day he played the brown noise. he was lost for words when i rang into the show.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
That's not a real plate, it has a Z in the prefix. Scottish plates go from SA to SY. Those are just ones used by Seat for UK marketing purposes.

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
oh god yeah!...he always plays up to it on air...its the worlds worst secret!

To be fair I think he is pretty funny an must be worth a mint now...so happy he went for a 'normal car' and not something flashy...

good on him!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
Never once has he talked about being gay on his radio show, never mentioned partners... just "flat mate".

now you know listen out for all the inuendo's and all the times they try mention him with girls etc....its really obvious and quite funny when they try and bring it up...

no bother to me, think he is funny and comes across very well

he did some programme on channel 4 a few months back about being gay in Africa and what it meant!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.